chapter 2

"I will remember our love enough for both of us."

(Liam's pov)

The bus stops in an unfamiliar place after running for awhile, looking out the window I see a small shop, named pawnshop.

Confused I Start looking around but im only greeted with unfamiliarity. While looking around I stand up and walk to the driver's seat which was empty, does that mean no one was driving the bus and it was running on its own? I couldn't care enough about it since for me my world was hanging on a thread, my world will end the moment her life ends.

Getting off the bus I look around but the road is completely empty, wanting to go back to isla, I head inside the shop, wondering maybe whoever inside the shop could help me get back to the hospital.

As I opened the door I'm faced with blinding lights, many bells in various colors some hanging by the roof and some kept on the shelves, looking so beautiful as if they were made from the most precious thing, as I walk further I see a desk in the center of the room that was decorated with many more beautiful bells that I encountered on the entrance. I got so Busy scanning the whole room that I forgot what I came here for and that someone was looking at me with much interest.

The room filled with bells and bright light but somehow it was still looking dull a little dark.
I noticed the light was coming from inside the bells but I don't see any bulb or anything that could make light in those bells. I was brought back from my thoughts by a deep voice, i turned my attention to the direction where the voice came from, and found a man in his 50s sitting on the chair on his desk, just a minute ago when I looked at that desk it was empty then how did someone... anyways.

The man stands up greeting me and welcoming me, I noticed that he is quite tall.

"Welcome to my pawnshop gentlemen" the man welcomed

"Oh ah thankyou... sir" Liam replied with a little hesitation.

"take a seat" the man said pointing on the extra seats that were there with hid desk.

"Oh actually I'm in a hurry... can you tell me when the next bus will come? Or how can I get back to the city hospital from here?"
Liam asked looking at his phone which was dead and showing no signs of working.

"Take a seat first"
the man said while making himself comfortable on his chair, and staring at me, sighning I take the seat too.

"Can you tell me now?" I ask, looking at him.

"I can not only tell you the way back but also help you save your world" He said confidently and grinning.

"What... what do you mean?" I ask confused and a little scared maybe.

"Your love is on her dead bed, she got in a accident, and you want her to live, isn't it Liam?"

Confused and speechless I don't know what to say I just look at him with a confused and a questioning look, I never told him my name and then how did he even know about Isla's condition? I feel something wrong from this man.

"Don't worry this place is the place which grants people's wishes that they can't get" the man said while taking a sip from his tea.

"What... are you?" I asked. don't know what to say, my mind was already in a mess because of what happened earlier and now this, what is this? Am I dreaming? Did I fall asleep in the hospital?.

"I'm the owner of this pawnshop" He said while getting comfortable on his seat like a lion in his turf.

"I'll give you a chance to pawn, you can save that girl but in exchange you will have to give up something" the owner said while drinking his tea.

"What?" Confused I ask with a storm starting inside me.

"You can save her by giving up your feelings, if you pawn your feelings she will forget you as well and in the world there will be no signs of you two ever being in love" the owner explained seriously.

"What are you even saying? How is that even possible? You are just playing with me if you don't want to tell me the way back then just don't but atleast don't play with me like this!"
I yelled and stood up to leave but before I could even get near the door I hear the owner putting his tea back and some fragments of broken glasses making a screen infront of me in the air, I look back at the owner with a questioning look on my face but I see the owner smiling, the situation sending chills down my spine I look back at the screen which was playing a movie now.

"That woman also came here, to save that man she loves, that couple was beautifully in love but I guess the heaven didn't like it"
the owner said looking at the screen and reminiscing.

Hearing what he said I look at him "wha-" before I could even complete my sentence he began the story.

"Time ago a woman pawned her feelings to save that man that you see on the screen, that man and the woman were in love deeply, but that man just like your girl got in a accident and was about to lose his life, that's when the wish bus found her and brought her here, knowing this is the only way she agreed to pawn her feelings and their love for his life and saved him"
the owner said while looking at the screen and smiling as it was his trophy.

By now I do know that this place and this man is absolutely not normal and that there is something about this place but this can also be the place that can save isla... but if... I pawn my feelings to save her... no all that matters is she is alive and happy, I will make sure she is happy even if I'm not the one she is happy with.

My mind filled with all sorts of thoughts and finally brushing all the thoughts away I look at the owner with a determined look.

"I will pawn. I will pawn my feelings and our love for her to live" I decided.