Hand on my gun, I inched closer until I saw the greasy blond mop of no other than Dwight. He was laying low since the events that transpired and I almost forgot he even existed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I startled him, gun raised, aimed at his head. He turned around, holding a bag in which handguns and grenades glistened in the dim light. His face scrunched with viciousness when he saw me. "Are you fucking stealing, Dwight? Again?"

Dwight shifted on his feet towards me.
"Why the fuck do you care?" He barked at me.

"Because I don't like people who steal." I snarled. "Put the guns down right fucking now."

He didn't move an inch, instead stayed glued to his spot.

"Put them back or I'll shoot you." I repeated slowly, my voice low. "In the leg. And then I'll drag your sorry ass to the big boss."

"Shoot me then, bitch. I don't even care anymore." He said, frustrated. "You took Sherry, you ironed my face. What is there to live for?"

"You are a pathetic piece of trash, you know that? Don't pull that act on me." I moved closer. "You won't get away with playing the victim, I know you used Sherry as leverage. I know what a lying idiot you are. You almost got her killed and honestly, if she didn't begged me to spare you, I would've blown your brains out by now. You don't love her. If you did, you wouldn't risk her life."

"You don't know shit!" He barked.

"Yeah? When you cheated repeatedly and got fucking wasted and beat her up, did you love her then?" I was starting to get very angry and was inches away from killing him on the spot. "I don't fucking believe you. You know, I hate men like you. You kiss Negan's ass when you want something, cuz you're a sleazy little bitch and then you manipulate Sherry because you know she'll be your ticket out of ending up six feet under when you do shit. Put the guns down, because I'm not the worst thing that can happen to you."

He contemplated for a bit, but then put the bag on the floor and I motioned him to go out of the room. I locked it behind him and lowered my gun, tucking it in my holster. I sighed heavily and turned around to face him.

"Now, this time I will let you go, but I will tell Negan. Next time I see you around lurking I will put a knife through your skull. Understand?" I hissed at him.

He lunged at me which I saw coming and managed to dodge him with ease. But what I did not see was the hard strong blow in my upper abdomen which left me breathless. Dwight took the opportunity before I could regain my composure and lunged again pinning me to the wall with his elbow on my neck. He pushed me with such force that my head hit the cold concrete wall and I saw stars flying in the corner of my eyes. My fingernails dug into his skin and I tried to kick him off.

"You fucking pathetic bitch." He seethed through his teeth, pressing harder so that I could barely breathe. "I will fucking kill you. I will slit your throat and no one would know. No one would care."

"Fuck. You." I managed to blurt out.

The sharp pain on the back of my head pulsated when he pushed me into the wall again. I could feel the hot blood dripping down my neck.

"You think just because you're Negan's little whore you can boss me around? Have privileges?! You know he doesn't give a damn about your ass, right?! Just wants to fuck you?" Dwight's bony arm dug into my throat hard and I could feel the lights dimming. "When he's done with you, he'll throw you out like the piece of garbage you are."

"Having fun here, Dwighty-boy?" I heard the all too familiar deep voice and for the fist time ever I was happy to hear it. Before Dwight could do anything a leather covered hand grabbed him by the collar and threw him back which such force that he went flying to the floor.