The brunette turned around, an eyebrow raised to reveal an amused Lorenzo. "Berkshire?" You mused, hands still on the sides of him.

Your face had visibly lit up, a toothy grin curving your lips at the sight of him.

"That's me." He replied back, examining the state of you. Eyes half lidded, cheeks a deeper shade of rosey red and hair slightly disheveled.

He peeled your hand off of his shirt, holding them to somewhat help your unsteady footing as he walked you backwards to the drinks table, away from his friends.

You were about to ask for another drink before Lorenzo cut you off, "Now, now I think you've had enough for tonight. Mattheo taking you home?"

He looked behind you to spot Mattheo passed out on a couch nearby, huffing out a breath as his hand traveled to the lower part of your back, guiding you to wherever the exit may be. "Guess I am. Why do you even hang out with the bastard at parties? He'll get shitfaced and leave you to either pass out or shove his tongue down some chicks throat." He rambled on as you both made your way out of the building, your mind and body weren't working together so you didn't have much choice but to follow him. Plus you didn't have a ride now all your options were gone and out of everyone in the group, Lorenzo had to be your top pick of trustworthy people.

The music had interrupted most of his words but you got most of it, murmuring words back to him that were only incoherent. Your vision had moderately blurred, the harsh lighting making your head spin, body uncoordinated, swaying and accidentally pushing into a few bodies to get past.

Lorenzo tried his best to keep you steady while keeping a respectful amount of touching. You both reached the door before some of your friends caught sight of the two of you leaving together, Lorenzo pausing to give them a nod.

You'd exhaled a long breath that sounded more like a groan, slumping against him as all efforts to walk in these uncomfortable heels fled.

"Just taking her home, Mattheo probably poisoned her with the sketchy liquids he keeps." He explains, Theo just looking between you two with a smug look on his face. He whistles lowly before abruptly shutting up thanks to Pansy giving him a harsh elbow to his side.

"God he can be a little twat sometimes." She sighed, completing ignoring Theo's whines as she complains about Mattheos poor behaviour. Lorenzo's hand had slipped to your waist now as you curled into him more, his thumb lightly stroking to ease your foggy drunk mind.

Draco and Blaise joined the conversation at some point, their obvious drunk states being confirmed by the way they wouldn't stop giggling and shit talking people out of no where with sass.

"Better drive her back home safely Berkshire." Pansy said after some time, sternly pointing a finger at him with narrowed eyes. Lorenzo was quick to confirm he would, looking down at you, slowly starting to regain yourself.

After exchanges of goodbyes, thankfully he had finally made it out of the door and the cool air whipping at your skin had never felt so good.

Your lips curve into a content smile, moving off of Lorenzo as you waddle forwards to enjoy the pleasant temperature and space to actually walk, in comparison to the sweaty, cramped building.

Lorenzo watched this, "careful" he laughed as you hobbled around like a weakened old lady.

You shot him the finger, which only made you wobble more. He caught up to you with an intrigued grin, an arm supporting you as he turned to wherever his vehicle was.