"Don't call her that... She just hates love and I can't loose her as my friend", he said in a calm voice, while trying to make her understand that he don't love her.

"And what about me?", She asked while fuming in anger.

"Move on from me...you deserve much better!", he said while moving out but she stopped him.

"You too deserve better than her", she said and he shook his head in denial.

"Usse better koi nahi hai mere liye... She's the best!", he said and went out of the cabin while she stood there talking to herself, "I want to know who she is".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aarohi finished the 4th cup of coffee within 10 minutes and was doing her work. She was getting bothered by something.

"Coke ko coffee se replace kab Kiya?", He said standing at the door and looking at her with a smile. She averted her gaze from him and got busy with her work again.

"Ignore kyu kar rahi ho mujhe?", he asked coming towards her and she closed her files to fake the conversation.

"I thought you might be busy with Dr Aditri", she said faking a smile and talking normally about them.

"How do you know?", he asked curiously.

"Magic!", she said with a clear dissatisfaction on her face still he couldn't see it. She asked to him, "How is her nature?". She didn't know why she asked that question.

"She is a little cringey but extra sweet for me", he said rubbing his forehead remembering her gestures and Aarohi felt furious.

"Anyways... How's your family?..baat hui kisi se" He asked changing the topic and she nodded looking at the file.

"Sab kaisa chal raha hai vaha?", he asked leaning back on the chair.

"Mere bina to better hi chal raha hoga... And..", she said now drowning in the memories of Udaipur.

"And?", he asked and she gazed down again saying, "Abhimanyu aur Akshara shaadi kar rahe hai".

He was astonished thinking about her family members.

"Are your family members even real people??", he asked with surprise coming forward.

"They aren't", he answered himself before she could speak.

"Itni jaldi?? Koi to reason hoga!", he asked and she closed the file to tell him everything.

"Do You remember maine Abhimanyu aur Akshara se hospital se jaate wakt kya bola tha!", she said and he tried to recall it.

"Agli baar se romance karne se pehle door or windows close kar dena "

He remembered it and nodded.

"That was insane! Tum na!!!", he said giggling and she gave him a serious stare.

"Fir??", he said sitting properly on the chair as he saw her serious face.

"Vo sunke Harsh uncle Akshara pe naraz ho gaye aur....

Flashback...

After Aryan and Aarohi left Birla Hospital, Harsh started yelling at Abhimanyu and Akshara for doing whatever they were doing.

"Tum logo ne hospital ko mazak samajh ke rakha hai??", he yelled looking at both of them and Akshara looked down with embarrassment.

"Sir...aisa kuch nahi hai...ham dono bas!", Abhimanyu tried to give an explanation but he wasn't ready to hear anything.

Hearing his voice, Anand, Mahima and Neil came there and looked at him yelling at both of them while Akshara was silently crying.