Note.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This book is a fanfiction so it is infact just made up stuff that never really happened in real life, This is a BxB fanfic so I'm only focusing on that.

Pure fanfiction, none of the events, traits, and their physical appearance exist in real life. Everything is pure imagination of your delusional author so bear with me ;>.

If you are uncomfortable of this book then please kindly leave, and if your a strong soldier then salute to you my dear friend 'cause your about to experience a whole rollercoaster ride about this story.

This book might contain strong words that are not suitable for kids. The book might also have such sexual contents and etc. so I'm marking this book mature and not for kids.

I don't accept people trying to copy this without my consent and no translation allowed, if you do try to do that, you will be arrested since you are doing something against the law.

And if you do find my story similar to different stories, then it might just be a coincidence that we have the same plot.

I gotta also warn you guys that some of the words or phrases may be confusing or wrong grammar, so I would like to apologize for that, grammatical errors cannot be avoided also.

Please do enjoy my third book, for any upcoming books in the future I hope that they would come out better and worthy for your time to read. As of for now enjoy my beginner era. I'm really bad at expressing the words in my mind that's why I'm so confusing when I explain, so I apologize for that and try my best to change that kind of thing of mine.

I cannot promise to update all the time, as I'm always soo busy with school but since summer is coming closer maybe I have a bigger chance to update as much as I could.

I'm also having two thoughts if I would make this another short story or somethin, as I'm still new to this world. But I'm trying my best, so wish me luck as I explore this kind of world.

Please do enjoy!!!!.......