Izuku and Charlie Morningstar

My phone isn't getting notifications for Wattpad. Like and comment please.

Morning After

Waking up with his arms around the princess's waist Izuku had looked down and saw her back.

Tattooed were 3 pairs of wings. A large set that had 1 as angel wings and a devil wing. The smaller ones were down where her back met her ass and a small pair of devil wings that draped from her back over her shoulders. Were she wearing a t-shirt they'd appear as if a pair of wings were being tucked into her breasts.

 Were she wearing a t-shirt they'd appear as if a pair of wings were being tucked into her breasts

[one on the right but there's an additional set of angel ones above it and demon ones below it.]

Izuku had looked down at his own chest and arms and saw he had a Yakuza tattoo.

[This is a rough estimate of exactly is on Izuku's body along with a ring tattoo on his finger that appears to be a dragon eating its own tail like in FMA]

Izuku didn't know what took over him last night but for once in his life he didn't feel an atom of hatred or anything he felt on earth. It was like his whole life he felt like he was holding his breath and finally exhaled.

He didn't want to leave. He didn't want Charlie waiting another 10 years time while he had a year to put up with.

but knew his mother would miss him. He had finally got the chance to train with All Might and would be a hero in his homeland.

"Morning." Charlie said smiling up at him.

"How was it?" Izuku asked.

"Extraordinary." Charlie said laying on his chest.

"Big words don't fit in your mouth." Izuku said, remembering one time when they were seven [and 70] trying to pronounce a few of each others native tongues and Charlie butchered so badly the two had laughed themselves to tears.

"Something sure did last night." Charlie said giggling.

"Barely." Izuku chuckled "Why did the choking on it make it better?"