Class x 1-A's x First x Day

Today was the big day for killua, and after he and Shigeru ate their breakfast the three headed off to U. A. Haruka dropped them off at the entrance and wished them the best for them. They entered the cafeteria and waited. They arrived a bit early because it was their first day and Shigeru took his hand leading him somewhere "Where are we going?" he was getting dragged along by hand and noticed several other students staring. He recognized one of their auras though. It was the lightning kid from earlier and he was giving him a pitying look. "We are going to find out what your homeroom is."

Killua was surprised when he suddenly stopped and accidentally bumped into Shigeru. 'Why did we stop?' "here we are." he noticed Shigeru turning to look at a board. It had several names listed and he realized that it listed what classes they would be in. he scanned the list and recognized his name on there. Class 1-A huh? "Ah. I got put into 1-B my first year so I know where that is but 1-A should be near it so I'll lead the way."

He led him between a series of buildings and through the magical hallways before telling him something "First years get the first floor, second years get the second floor, and third years get the third floor. There's a separate floor for teachers and staff but I've never been there. You should be on the first floor somewhere so–" he stopped dragging him "There it is."

"Good luck!" he opened the door for him and was greeted with the sight of a blondie turning to look at him and said blond glancing down towards their hand-holding "Why are you bringing a middle school kid to U. A., also why the hell are you holding hands?" killua didn't mind the blonde's bump at his age after all he was still only 13 but his brother didn't seem to agree and argued for him "I'm a second year, and my little brother is a first-year thank you very much. Also who gives a shit if we're holding hands." killua wasn't really in the mood to make an enemy in his first day of class so much to Shigeru's dismay, he pushed him out and slammed the door behind him. "That's enough of that." everyone was staring at him but he paid no heed and just sat down at one of the desks in the back.

The blond kid sat down as well, putting his feet on the desk. A kid with glasses went over to lecture him and just as he was about to listen in to what they were saying, someone tapped him on the shoulder. He recognized her as the person with the long earlobes that he saved and she spoke "I know I said thanks during the exam but I want to say thanks again, Nakamura. It could have ended pretty badly for me back there." she noticed he looked kinda surprised "you remembered my name?" she broke back into a laugh "of course I did. Kinda have to remember someone who saved you a lot of trouble." when she put it that way he felt like an idiot.

He suddenly looked up, noticing the blondie looking at him "Nakamura. You got top 10? You're such a runt though." the glasses kid from before looked offended and said, "Don't chastise your peers because of their height Bakugo!" Killua noted his name was Bakugo and began to ignore him again. Earlobe girl did the same and decided to continue her conversation with him. "I never told you my name so I'll tell you now. My name is Jiro Kyoka but you can just call me Kyoka." he nodded "In that case you can just call me Shiro." she extended a hand "Then it's nice to meet you shiro" he extended his hand "Likewise." except for the two currently arguing most looked towards the two in envy. The boys (Mineta) were jealous of him already making way with a girl and the girls were envious of Jiro already making a friend who cared.

Their leering session was interrupted when a green-haired boy opened the door to the classroom. He was standing there for a second, scanning the room, when suddenly a disturbed expression crossed his face. He noticed the blond's position change. The glasses guy from earlier stood up and greeted him, introducing his school and name when the green kid interrupted him "I already know your name, Iida, my name is Midoriya." he noted two other of his classmates' names and resolved himself to listen in. "you must've realized there was more to the exam, I'm a fool for not realizing. –" Midoriya waved his hands in front of him "It's okay Iida."