☞︎︎︎6☜︎︎︎

So this would be erm a slightly time skip because I'm too lazy.....

"we need a phone to see what is happening in the outside area of hyosan" joo-won said as they were making a plan what to do everyone agree on it.

"I'll go it's in the teachers office so yeah I can manage" cheong-san said walking towards the window "I'll go too" su-hyeok said following cheong-san but someone pull him "yah you. Stay there you show off barefoot" areum said "I'll go with cheong-san" she added before she can walk towards cheong-san a hand grab her wrist.

"so pathetic of you saying that to su-hyeok and your just the same as him" nam-ra said, areum sigh and look at nam-ra before looking at their interwind hand nam-ra saw this and quickly take her hand off of areum looking away so areum can't she her blush.

"I'll be back, if we can't go there we'll just come back here easy as that don't worry" areum said patting nam-ra's head gently cheong-san first climb at the window before areum.

Areum was about to follow cheong-san out of the window she heard nam-ra saying "I'll kill you myself if you don't come back to me areum" areum chuckles as she nodded her head and followed cheong-san to the teachers office.

----TIME SKIP----

"I'll kill you" Eun-jin shouted at the duo cheong-san run towards the window and walk back to the broadcast room while he was away in the teachers office he look at his other side to see that their vice president was not there and continue to walk back alone.

As cheong-san got back nam-ra look at the window seeing her childhood best friend was not there she look at cheong-san who was getting questions to where is the phone "cheong-san where's areum?" she ask coldly everyone notice it and wait for cheong-san to speak.

"yah cheong-san where is our sister?" joo-won said worried in his voice "cheong-san..." shan-eun said wanting a respond from the boy "I... We got separated because of eun-ji" the boy said looking at the floor not wanting to see the look of his classmates especially the class president who was glaring at cheong-san if looks could kill he already is dead.

"I'm sorry... For coming back alone" he said as su-hyeok guide him to sit and cheer him up.

Shan-eun look at nam-ra who was still glaring at cheong-san "nana it would be fine you know areum can handle this will reunite with her sooner or later" she said cheering up her best friend "I don't know i just really worried I know something like this might happened and I still let her go" nam-ra said "yah don't be guilty you didn't do anything wrong" shan-eun said looking at nam-ra.

"joon-yeong,you said that your club make drones right?" on-jo said as joon-yeong nodded "you want to use that to find areum?" he added as on-jo nodded for respond.

----TIME SKIP----

They got back at the broadcast room joon-yeong making some adjustments on the drone while nam-ra see a sticky note and write something on it.

"okay let's fly this thing and find areum" joon-yeong said picking the controller "wait" nam-ra said going to the drone and stick the note there incase they find areum putting some tape at the side of the note so it won't fly away.

After many minutes of flying the drone they finally saw areum who was on the music room areum notice the drone and walk towards the window to grab it there was a note in the drone she read it will come and get you. Stay there you little kid don't go anywhere just wait

-your nana

Looking at the note makes areum smile and let the drone free from her grip as the drone fly away.

----MEANWHILE----

"yah did areum just smile at the note" dae-su said "prez what did you put on the note?" he added looking at the class president who look at him coldly "none of your business" nam-ra said "well it's my business tho because she's my soon to be girlfriend" dae-su said "why you little-" before nam-ra can finish the word and attack dae-su shan-eun and joo-won stopped her.

"dae-su you shouldn't said that! You punk" hyun-jin said as wu-jin smack dae-su "wae? I was just saying" dae-su said rubbing his head "why can't I?" he added "because areum is for prez" su-hyeok said as cheong-san nodded agreeing to what his boyfriend said

"but I didn't heard prez say that to us even to areum.... Aish my areum" dae-su said teasingly nam-ra was tensed on hearing that and ready to attack dae-su "yah help she's too strong" joo-won said as him and shan-eun was struggling on nam-ra "you little fuck! It's my areum! Not yours she won't be yours ever she's mine since we were little she's already mine. Oh just you wait until I get out of their grips I'll hunt you down myself" nam-ra said as dae-su hide behind miss park.

"yah that's enough nana we need to plan how to go up there" shan-eun said trying to calm down the angry class president.

----TIME SKIP----

Areum heard voices and look at the door to see her classmates and miss park running towards the room as she open it to let them in she notice nam-ra, su-hyeok, and cheong-san wasn't there she run downstairs to see them fighting gwi-nam.

"you little fuck your still alive" areum said running towards gwi-nam punching him with su-hyeok the three fight as cheong-san and nam-ra was at the back

"you did this to me and now I'm stronger" gwi-nam said kicking su-hyeok as areum throw a punch but gwi-nam dodged it holding areum's left arm and bite it areum shouts can be heard as su-hyeok strongly kick gwi-nam forcing him to fall at the window

They run towards the music room locking it as they catch their breaths areum was then attacked by a hug from her siblings "don't do that again areum" shan-eun said scolding her sister as hyo-ryung noticed areum's left arm "yah vice prez were you bitten?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Sorry for the late update I was supposed to be updating yesterday but when I told my older cousin that I have published a story and tell him what would it end up he said that my story is not good at all and said that I need to stop so yeah that's why I'm slightly losing my confidence in making this story.

-E