☞︎︎︎1☜︎︎︎

A girl was doing her painting in the early afternoon as she paint the view of the lovely and peaceful beach.

Unfortunately she was then get distracted by someone hugging her in the back as she heard them giggled. "yah, nam-shi be careful or my painting would be ruined" areum said pouting at her best friend, "I'm sorry areum-shi." nam-ra said breaking the hug as she look at areum "you know where at the beach to have fun right? Why do painting now" she added.

Areum put the paint brush aside as she look at nam-ra. "you know how much I love painting and the beach nam-shi I'm just painting the beach so that when I can't go here I can watch it at home you know" areum replied to her best friend.

"I know that" nam-ra said smiling the she glance at the painting "it looks beautiful" she added, "nam-shi I just painted the clouds and besides it's not done yet" areum said laughing at nam-ra. "yah don't laugh meanie" nam-ra said pouting as she blush from the embarrassment "you always complement about what I do nam-shi why's that?" areum said as she stop laughing as she look at nam-ra.

"well because.... Areum-shi" nam-ra said looking down as areum was fully confused now as she hummed signalling to her to go on. "I always complement you because you're not just my best friend but the one I fancy too.... Areum, I like you when we were just little I didn't know what I was feeling but now I know ever since we were little I already like you" nam-ra said as she look at the girl in front of her.

Out of nowhere nam-ra then began to slowly move forward. As their face was now close as their lips are now inch close-.

"YAH! AREUM WAKE UP OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!" Hyun-jin shout as he holds areum's shoulders and shake his twin aggressively.

"Alright alright I'm up no need to do that jin-nie!" areum said taking her twins arm off of her. As she then stands up and grab her uniform and towel and go to the restroom to do her daily routine.

-----TIME SKIP-----

"why are you two so slow" joo-won ask as he ate his breakfast. "well I'm not the one who's slow in fact it's areum dreaming about our class president again" hyun-jin said chuckling "no I didn't!" areum says defending herself as she sit beside shan-eun and eat her breakfast.

"Oh yeah? And I'm straight" shan-eun said rolling her eyes playfully as she giggles as the boys joined and laugh. "yah shut up" areum mumbled as they continue eating their breakfast.

Where are their parents if you may ask. Well their parents are in a business trip on seoul they are very busy but they're making sure if they're not busy they'll text their children if they are far away but when their not far away they will be spending time with their children as soon as possible,they loved their children equally. And why they are very busy if you ask well my friend they have a very successful business making their children known in their school.

----TIME SKIP----

They're running right now it was nearly time for the first lesson during the time that they are crossing the road they see cheong-san running fast while on-jo was running slow because of cheong-san's bag that she is carrying. As areum saw the girl struggling on running she immediately elbowed her twin "jin-nie help on-jo look she's struggling" areum said she knows that her twin like their friend hyun-jin nod and run towards on-Jo and help her.

"And times up!" the guard said handling the paper towards the students that mark as "late" on-jo write her name first and handled it to hyun-jin.

Areum, joo-won, and shan-eun walk inside their classroom seeing everyone was there well except for their brother, on-jo, and Mrs park. Areum go to her chair which is beside her childhood friend she put her bag in her chair and walk towards their class president.

"annyeong nam-shi" areum said cheerfully to the class president. Nam-ra looks at her "annyeong ari" nam-ra said with a slight smile areum was about to say something but she got cut by hyun-jin pulling her in the back of the room.

"yah what's your problem" areum said irritated can be seen in her voice. "i want to confess on on-jo later please help me" hyun-jin said silently so no one can hear except his twin after hearing this areum was shocked, happy, and excited at the same time.

"woah really? Like for real? I'm not dreaming?" areum asked her twin as hyun-jin shook his head saying she's not dreaming "no you're not dreaming and since when do you dream about my love story? Your dream was always nam-ra and a while ago when I'm waking you up you totally making kissy face" hyun-jin said chuckling as areum glared at him as she leaves.

"alright you punks go to your seats" Mrs park said entering the room as the students go to their sits "good morning, good morning" Mrs park said looking at her students as the students says good morning back to her "okay put your cellphones here come on" Mrs park said earning a groaned from her students as all of them stand up and put their cellphones.

While Mrs park was discussing the lesson areum zone out and draw on the back of her notebook pretending that she's taking notes of what Mrs park was talking about she come in her senses when they see hyeon-ju covered in blood they all rush to her well except nam-ra and areum.

----TIME SKIP----

As hyun-jin, on-jo,i-sak,and Mrs park take hyeon-ju to the infirmary na-yeon was well being na-yeon gossiping with their classmates while shan-eun goes to her sister and talk or make some theories about what happened.

"that was horrible seeing hyeon-ju like that" shan-eun said looking rather scared what would happen after what they saw "mmh, you're right unnie seeing hyeon-ju being weak and all crept me I'm not used to seeing her like that" areum said looking at her sister while nodding slightly as shan-eun then smacked areum's back head "yah that's not funny areum" shan-eun said as areum rub her back head "what? I'm saying the truth she's a bully means she's so tough and so full of herself but a while ago seeing her like that is creepy" areum said defending herself as nam-ra look at them giggling silently areum heard it and look at her.

"you see? Nam-ra agree with me, right nam-shi" areum said ay the two look at nam-ra for a response, nam-ra just nod "ohh yeah, come to think of it it's creepy..........but yah ari that's not good" nam-ra said at the girl and look at her like a mother scolding her child as areum nod her head slightly pouting "okay nam-shi I'll be back on you later" areum said continuing her conversation with her sister while shan-eun looked at her friend and sister's interaction she can't help but laugh at them well most pacifically her sister was being a simp. as i-sak enter the room while everyone ask her what happened.

As i-sak answered all of them she glance at their president who was writing what Mrs park gave them to do "yah she's still studying on the time like this" i-sak said as they look at their president areum heard them "i-sak let her be she's not harming you guys" areum said at them "yeah let our president be guys and do what Mrs park leave us to do too" shan-eun said as they nodded and do what Mrs park leave them to do.

Words used 1329
Long live gays!!!! And maybe the second chapter would be taglish just slightly taglish and always remember that some of the scenes in the series are not in here and some of the lines too.

-E