☞︎︎︎3☜︎︎︎

Author: hello sorry for the late update I didn't know what to in the chapter 3 for a while-

Areum:don't listen to E she already have some ideas but got busy reading some other nam-ra x reader *rolled her eyes*

Author:what- I was just reading some so that I get some ideas on what to do with y'all.

Areum:oh yeah.... I see your reading some earlier at class while the teacher was discussing

Author:shut up or I won't finish this book

Areum:alright alright chill E do the chapter 3 now.

Author:as I was saying sorry for the late update I don't have any suggestions what to write at chapter 3 anyways.....this might be a time skip yup

Just when the students was now at the science room gasping for oxygen as they thought they'll be bitten not until on-jo opened the door as they are inside now taking a rest from the running as they lose some of their energy too the room was silent for now as one of them notice something.

"guys" on-jo said while everyone look at her signalling her to continue what she's saying. "where are the twins, areum and hyun-jin?" she continue getting everyone's attention as everyone was shocked not noticing it earlier.

Not noticing someone who is at the back of the room was feeling worried and scared for the twins (just for areum).....While the oldest and youngest Lim was worried about their siblings shan-eun didn't notice a tear left her eye as joo-won wiped it hugging her sister "nuna don't worry you know hyung and nuna would survive this I mean their good at sports they'll just kick the zombies and find a room to hide" joo-won said reassuring his sister while shan-eun hugged her brother.

Not uttering a word she just hug her brother not wanting to lose him too while joo-won stroke her sister's back "it's okay nuna to be honest...... I'm worried for them too but I just hope we'll see them" he said. The siblings ignore the look from everyone on the room and comfort each other.

----MEANWHILE----

The twins run looking for some safe room to get inside with while kicking the zombies out of their way as hyun-jin open the door and pulled areum in.

"heck that was scary" areum muttered as hyun-jin slammed the door closed and put and umbrella on the door so no one can open it.

Someone heard it and walk out of their hiding place to look who it was, they then hug the twins happy that they're both safe "I'm so glad that you two are safe." they said as the twins look who it was and hug them back.

"Mrs park! Oh god thank you that we find this room" areum said as the hug broke smiling at Mrs park. "it's just you two? The others didn't survive?" Mrs park ask worriedly as areum shook her head "no, they're safe Mrs park don't worry" hyun-jin said smiling at Mrs park.

----TIME SKIP----

The group was silents once again after losing i-sak after cheong-san think an idea grabbing the hose as everyone looked at him "help me make a knot on this" he said as ji-min, hyo-ryung, joon-yeong, dae-su, gyeong-su, and joo-won help him.

While they are helping cheong-san shan-eun walk towards nam-ra and sat beside her nam-ra look at her as shan-eun gave nam-ra a sad smile "yah you know areum will survive without us right? She's smart I know the two of them are safe now" shan-eun said reassuring the girl beside her as she pulled nam-ra on a side hug as nam-ra put her head on shan-eun while crossing her arms on her chest.