☞︎︎︎5☜︎︎︎

On-jo enter the broadcasting room first and close the door behind her as she walk towards areum who was pretending to take a nap. On-jo sigh heavily know pretty well that areum was pretending to sleep.

"areum..... I'm sorry for my actions earlier I didn't know that na-yeon did the right thing... And I'm truthfully sorry for slapping you and called you a fake friend" on-jo said looking at the floor she was guilty doing that. After she said that all she receive was silence she sigh giving up she walk beside areum and gave the girl a back hug and mumbled "I'm very sorry please forgive me ari... I already lose i-sak not you too" before walking back to the others.

"it's your turn prez!!" dae-su said cheerfully as he see on-jo return to them standing beside hyun-jin as everyone was looking at the class president who was at the back crossing her arm "yah prez it's your turn now" dae-su said again as wu-jin shut him up "prez know crackhead just wait why are you so excited about" wu-jin said to him not expecting a response but dae-su responded to his comment.

"because I know something would happened" dae-su said looking so hopeful that what he said would come true.

Shan-eun look at nam-ra and smiled "yah someone is scared I see" she said while everyone was looking at the two "scared? Who's scared?" su-hyeok asked shan-eun didn't respond but instead looking at nam-ra who was glaring at her "I'm not scared" nam-ra said scoff as she walk towards the door as she enter the room and lock the door.

"never know prez would be scared of vice prez" cheong-san said as everyone nodded "who won't be scared areum giving you a silent treatment" hyun-jin said while shan-eun, joo-won, and on-jo nodded "it's so brutal really" joo-won said

"thanks for reminding me to not get on vice prez's bad side future brothers-in-law" dae-su said as wu-jin smacked his head "yah! Your you're so gross first my nuna then now the vice prez" wu-jin said not believing his friend as hyun-jin, joo-won, and shan-eun laughed "dae-su, say that again when nam-ra is here alright?" shan-eun said as dae-su look at her

"why shan-eun? So prez would gave me a approval to take her childhood friend married with me? Ohh I would totally say that later" dae-su said excitingly looking at the window seeing nam-ra approaching areum.

'oh dae-su bless your soul' shan-eun said "might making a casket now guys" su-hyeok said as everyone chuckles 'poor dae-su' they all thought.

----MEANWHILE----

"yah, I know you're awake" nam-ra said but areum still didn't move nam-ra sigh walking beside the girl she crouch down to see the girls face underneath the table "come on talk to me already" nam-ra said pouting while looking at the girl as areum change her position crossing her arms and looking away 'stop pouting! That's unfair choi nam-ra' she thought still making a poker face.

"look prez make areum change her sit position we can finally see vice prez's face!" dae-su said while hyo-ryung shushed him.

"I'm sorry for what I did ari" the class president said caressing the girl's cheek she can still see a blush on areum's cheek where she and on-jo slapped the girl a muffled "sorry" can be heard leaving from the class president's mouth "I'm sorry ari, don't give me a silent treatment now you know I hate that" nam-ra putting her hands on areum's cheeks to make the girl look at her as the girl was now glancing at her nam-ra then pout again making puppy eyes.

A sigh leaving the vice president's mouth nam-ra smiled hearing that she know damn well she won "I hate you" areum said smiling a little "no you don't" nam-ra said "pulling that is unfair!" areum whines while nam-ra chuckles looking at areum who was whining like a little kid.

She then pull the girl out of the chair to make her stand too and hug her tightly "I'm sorry ari I didn't know what was I don't and why I did that" she once again apologise as areum just chucked and breaking the hug "it's fine it's all in the past now" she said as the two of them walk to the others 'damn I didn't know it's night already' areum thought.

"that was great" dae-su said as hyo-ryung shut him up areum went to on-jo the girl smiled at her as on-jo hug her saying sorry again.

Dae-su then walk towards nam-ra who was sitting as nam-ra look at him as everyone was praying for his soul everyone except areum who look confused as hyun-jin whispered "his asking nam-ra to gave him a approval to date you" he said forcing not to laugh "Oh this won't end well" areum said as her friends heard her as they force their laugh no to escape on their mouths.

"prez can you give ma an approval" dae-su said looking at the class president acting tough an serious as the class president gave him a confused look a faint 'oh no' leave on areum's mouth looking at the two.

"have my approval for?" nam-ra said coldly giving dae-su goosebumps and clear his throat "for dating your childhood best friend" he said as nam-ra stands up and was about to smack dae-su as areum run and hug nam-ra so she won't hurt dae-su as wu-jin, hyun-jin, and joo-won pull dae-su away.

"mwo? What did I do?" dae-su asked "oh poor you dae-su be greatful areum stopped nam-ra" shan-eun said "why? What did I do? Those that mean I didn't get an approval prez?" dae-su said asking the class president

Hearing this nam-ra tried to get loose on areum's embrace to attack dae-su "yah nana don't, dae-su was only joking" areum said trying to make nam-ra calm it was happening "I wasn't joking though I really want your approval prez" dae-su said "oh come on dude! I'm trying here!" areum shouted as nam-ra was again trying to break loose on areum's embrace.

----TIME SKIP----

It's been an hour to make the room silent nam-ra was still glaring at dae-su while areum was holding her hand so she could calm down.

The silence was broken by dae-su's stomach grumbling hearing this everyone look at him "it's not me it's joon-yeong's" he said pointing at the boy beside him shan-eun just chucked

"yah areum can you get the stuff we got before we went to the classroom earlier" she said looking at areum as the girl nodded and stand walking towards the cabinet pulling the heavy bag out "here grab some we have other bag of food here so don't worry" areum said as everyone look at the bag and grab some food and drink "I know something would happened hayts good job on that shan-eun" shan-eun said to herself

Areum grab some and walk towards the angry choi and hand her the food "here eat this and stop glaring at dae-su" areum said as nam-ra grab the food "Yeah areum is right prez stop glaring at me don't worry I'll call you sister-in-law too since you and areum is so close" dae-su said as hyun-jin and wu-jin smacked his head shan-eun slap his arm on-jo kick his legs and joo-won pinched his cheeks as the boy yells in pain

After hearing this nam-ra was about to stand up but areum pull her back down "come on dude! Really?!" areum said looking at dae-su as she look back at nam-ra "and you little miss eat now" areum said scolding nam-ra. As nam-ra then eat the food.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words use:1410

Hello there! How are you? Me? Still mentally ill... Kidding have a good day/night to you see you at the next chapter and sorry for some typos

-E