Chapter V: For the Cause to be Happy

We regrouped with Ace and Morgan a couple of days later during the time we stocked up what we lost and used the phone Frost gave us. The two were hiding out but was still able to help us plan out what we do next when we get into D.C. They are supposed to meet us in a hotel, also Knox and Frost will be a part of this hands on. Me and Silverback are planning out our spot for our actual plan of action, and all four Frost, Zinc, Morgan, and Ace walk in. 

"So, let's get ready to head out like now." Knox told us.

"Why exactly?" Silverback said. 

"The political side of these made every one of you four a suspect for having it out for our f*cking president." Knox yelled.

"Ok Morgan and Silver will grab the bags place them in piles. You, me, and Ace will load them into the truck." Everybody started moving everything While Frost stood there.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asked me.

"You can start by getting us a jet to D.C. and if there's anybody you trust... Send them there ready to fight, because whatever Abaddon planned with all that gunpower and ties with FBI still, Me and Knox set it into motion, so let's stop it tonight."

"Ok I know two guys to help, highly trained. Dangerous like you." He remarked as I pick up my rifle and berretta.

"I'm the devil's masterpiece, no one's more dangerous than me."   

        We loaded up the truck and made a speed race to the airport. Frost had no issues getting all of us into the jet, we were getting there in three hours from now, all we did was all six of us to equip mags on our vest, Frost gave each of us wires to attach to our ear for communication. As the wheels on the jet started to land, we were brought to a horrific sight of darkness with the only light of a burning white house almost 6000 meters away with an intense rainfall hitting down from us.

"F*ck, its already started, Ace and Silverback you two head to the white house do whatever you can to find the president, Morgan and Frost will cover with sniper fire." 

"And you, Ray?" Ace shouted out in the pouring rain.

"Me and Zinc are finding Abaddon. First, we find Frost acquaintances, and they help us track to him." 

"You won't need to!" We aim our guns in the direction of the voice. 

"Hold it guys, there with us!" As Frost walks two the two men. 

"Well Frosty, who's the other two lovers?" Knox said jokingly. 

"My names Krane Miller Force Recon Marine, the other man here is Striker, my Corporal." He stopped to face at the burning white house, "This Abaddon fellas gotten inside, he might be in there with the president as we speak. Its best we get in now, all civs either got shot or ran. Only hostiles." He informed.

"Ok, do we stay in plan then Ray? It's your call, we follow through all the way with you." Morgan reassured. 

"Well, you guys follow through what I said, Miller and Striker, you're with me." I spoke.

"If this mission is setup to fail sir?" Ace said to me, I clicked my tongue.

"If you follow behind me and each other, we'll be secured in this Ace... Now, we get to the fight out." 

        We started our jog to the white house, I never suspect that the f*cking former agent for the president would be out to kill him, Abaddon motives caught my suspicion even more than before. I'm going to enjoy the fall that he takes from this, and after this sh*ts over I get to relax and see Lucia. Bet shell be angry to see me so out of shape.