ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥.....

Start from the beginning

"But I ain't a cat either! Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off!"

Me and the other students watched in fear as Grim tilted his head back to gain energy for what looked like one of the biggest fireballs he had made in the ceremony. We waited, waited and waited.....

Nothing happened

"Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" in slight fear and astonishment at the revelation.

'His fire wasn't working????'

I couldn't help but stand in shock. Did I just get scared for nothing at all?

"Until I deem you worthy of removing that collar, you won't be using any of your magic. As of now you are nothing but a pet cat!" bellowed the red head. He sounded as if he was about to burst a nerve .

Then suddenly I felt a tap on my back.

Without looking back my hand had curled up into a fist and was flying to whoever unfortunate face was in the way. Just as I opened opened by eyes for a split second I saw who it was.

It was Yuu....

"Hey [N/N]-"

My fist collided with the nose of his face with great impact.

BAM 💥

- and he flew back just a few feet away.

"uh oh...." a whisper left from my mouth in pure terror.

I stood in silence as I processed what I had just done. I was horrified, this was utterly a mess!

I rushed up to him as fast as my feet could take me and checked his face.

"ARE YOU OKAY YUU????? I AM SO SORRY!!!" In a panic I screamed.

"I-Yeah I'm fine....." as he grimaced in pain.

'He sure doesn't look okay though...'

As I helped him stand up the silver haired boy started to talk.

"Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy." Says in awe and surprise. He looked joyful for some reason too. It was suspicious and did not sound right at all. He sounded like he was up to something...but he seems nice, so I think hell turn out just fine-

"I've just gotta have it—ah, I mean, I've just gotta have respect for it."

- And there it was. I knew something was wrong with that guy!

Suddenly the bird guy dashed to us in a flurry of fury and disappointment. He looked as he was going crazy with all the shit that happened today.

"Yuu and [Y/N]! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar?
Now discipline your pet at once!"

"I've never seen that creature before in my life! I even told you repeatedly that it isn't mine!" Yuu bit back in annoyance. Sounds like he was holding it in for quite some time ahead. "Did you not hear it the first time I said it?!"

"Oh...Is that so?"

'Is this guy fr?'

"*Ahem* Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner." In a nervous voice contrasting with his confident stature and poise. He looked like he was going to have a mental breakdown.

'Also cooking a CAT for dinner.....what absurdity is this....' This guy is cray I tell you!

"My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please." So Grim is now a 'this'. Heh.