Chapter 29 - A Little Rushed.

Start from the beginning

For 45 minutes, they did nothing but had that "corny movie" sex. Everytime, it only deepened Chresanto's feelings for her. Same for Zonnique. Both of them were worn out, out of breath, sweaty, etc. After they got done, Chresanto looked in his carton of whip cream. It was completely empty.

"Nique.." Chresanto panted.

"Yeah?"

"I'm out of whip cream!" Chresanto said as they both laughed.

"You ate it that quick?" Zonnique laughed.

"Ate it out of you that quick." Chresanto winked as he kissed her on the lips.

"You're dirty as hell, Chres." Zonnique smiled. "You are."

The next day, Chresanto said goodbye to everyone at the mental home. He allowed everyone to keep his pocket knife, just in case the three stooges got out of line. He was forced to return back to his juvie camp, where he belonged in the first place. Abby lost it. She started crying horribly as she went into her room and didn't come back out after that.

During the middle of the day, Mrs. Miner and Mrs. Lacey persuaded her to go to their weekly outing. She agreed. Everyone except for the 3 stooges decided to go to a carnival that was opened around the corner. While there, the boys decided to take over the living room and watch tv there.

Then, they seen a little boy walk inside of the building and look around. It was Romelo.

"Can we help you?" Jaden barked as he looked down on at him.

"Is my daddy here?" Romelo asked in his angelic toddler voice.

"Who's your daddy?" Daniel laughed.

"My daddy has big arms, and he has skin like mine." Romelo said in a low tone.

The three boys looked at each other and immediately figured out who he was talking about. Chresanto. Romelo had no clue that he left during the morning, so his grandmother left the building, automatically thinking that he was there.

"Actually, I know where your daddy is." Justin lied as he stood up and grabbed his hand. "Come with me."

Justin brought Romelo into his room and sat him down onto the bed as he locked his bedroom door. Romelo watched him lock it, then looked up at Justin in a blank way. Justin sat next to Romelo as he looked down at his backpack.

"My daddy isn't in here...?" Romelo asked in confusion.

"He said that he'll be in here in a minute." Justin lied. "Do you have any toys to play with?"

"I have some toys to play with...." Romelo smiled as he opened his backpack and pulled out his toy trucks.

While Romelo rolled his small trucks on the bed, Justin placed his hand on his leg. Romelo looked down at his hand, then slowly looked up in confusion. What Romelo didn't know, is that Justin didn't just rape little girls. He also sexually abused little boys. He moved his hand a little inside of his pants, then glanced inside of it. Justin slipped his hand out as Romelo placed his hands on his pants and looked down at the ground.

"It's okay, little man." Justin said in a comforting tone. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"I'm starting to get tummy aches.." Romelo said in a low tone, indicating that he was getting scared. "Can I call my grandmommy and ask her to pick me back up?"

"Sure. But you can't tell her or your father that you seen me, okay?" Justin asked. "This is our secret and our secret only."

"Kay. I promise." Romelo nodded as he went out into the hall.

Romelo called his grandmother and told him that Chresanto wasn't there. However, he didn't mention Justin like Justin asked him not to do. With that, his grandmother came back five minutes later to pick him up. Justin really wanted him, but he had to do it at a time where it was a little bit more safe.

What Romelo was too young to know, is that he was just sexually abused.

2 days later, Abby went up to the juvenile center and brought their favorite food. Fried Shrimp with Macaroni. While Chresanto and Abby ate, they blasted their music in the private room. They jammed obnoxiously to "Backseat Freestyle - Kendrick Lamar." while eating their food and dancing in their seats.

"All my life I want money and power, respect my mind or die from led shower. I pray my dick get big as the effel tower, so I can fuck the world for 72 hours!" Abby chanted as she danced with a chicken bone in her hand.

"Gotdamn I feel amazing. Damn i'm in the matrix!" Chresanto chanted as he jammed with the fork in his hand. "My mind is living on cloud 9 and this 9 is never on vacation!"

"Start up that maserati and VROOM VROOM i'm racing!" They both chanted, fist pumping slowly.

"Popping pills in the lobby, I pray that they don't find her naked and I pray that they don't-"

"Chresanto!" The security guard growled as he burst into the room. "Music OFF."

Abby snarled as she turned the music on her iphone off. They both shook their heads and ate their food in awkward silence. While crunching on their jumbo shrimp, Abby made a funny stank face, indicating that she was irritated.

"Well, this is boring.." Abby snarled.

"Yeah. Psh...."

"Y'know, every since you fought those dudes in the mental home, they haven't messed with us once?" Abby smiled as she threw her shrimp tail into the trash across the room.

"Really?" Chresanto laughed. "Did I really scare those puss nigga's like that?"

"You scare everyone you fight, Chres." Abby laughed. "Don't play dumb."

"Shit I ain't scare Craig." Chresanto scoffed. "I thought that I could break that nigga down, but he a lowkey fighter like me."

Abby shook her head and continued to eat her shrimp and macaroni. Chresanto continued to chew his food as he up at Abby in a serious way.

"Abby.." Chresanto said in a low tone.

"Yeah?"

"You know that you're like my sister, and that I tell you everything. Right?"

"Of course." Abby nodded as she gave him a heartfelt look.

"Well, it's something about me and Zonnique." Chresanto said.

"What about her?"

"Um, well you know that me and her are both in our early twenties and that we've been dating for over a year now...." Chresanto said as he looked down at the ground. "Like, our relationship is getting really serious. Like, scary serious."

"Yeah?" Abby said, giving Chresanto her full attention.

"Well, do you think that it's a little too soon if I said that I wanted to ask her to marry me?"