016, you can't pick me up

.•POURING RAIN•.
              { irl , messages , social media }

—————.•💫•.—————

mallekai and valerie were in mals room getting ready for the party. corbin was sitting on her bed, half annoyed since he had finished getting ready around 40 minutes ago.

corbin sighed dramatically letting the girls know of his clear frustration with them. valerie turned giving him a nasty glare that basically meant he'd get his ass beat if he continued.

mallekai chuckled as she saw him pout and act all innocent. he was like jelly with valerie and that was hilarious to mal.

"stop laughing rosewood." corbin said through gritted teeth. he really wasn't scary or intimidating whatsoever, he was quite literally a puppy.

"i'll do what I want vine" mal countered with a hand on her hip as she blended her concealer. this party was going to be so fun, I mean all parties sort of are but still it's a halloween party mallekais favourite holiday!

"we're almost done anyways babe you'll be fine for another 5 minutes." valerie looked at him in the mirror, rolling his eyes while he threw his head back like a toddler.

"fineeee" corbin whined at his girlfriend. mal just chuckled before continuing her makeup routine.

"oh my god what is that?!" corbin yelped pointing at the two girls who were both curling their eyelashes, they turned in sync confused at what the boy was shocked about.

his eyes widened even more in horror at the device they were using when he saw it up close. once they turned they both realised what he was talking about.

"it's just an eyelash curler corbin it's nothing crazy" mallekai shrugged her shoulders curling the other eye.

"no THAT is a LETHAL weapon how are you guys not terrified right now?" corbin kept the same wide eyed expression as he looked between the two girls.

"it's really not that bad, do you want a go?" valerie asked holding the curler out to him with a playful grin.

"ABSOLUTELY THE FUCK NOT? DO NOT EVEN COME IN A 10 CM RADIUS OF ME WITH THAT THING!" corbin screamed backing up like somebody from a horror movie when they see a murderer.

"like I love you babe but no. never ever even try touch me with that thing!" corbin was breathing heavily as he was looking at valerie like a scared puppy. jesus christ was he dramatic. maybe even more dramatic then mallekai, and THAT was hard to beat.

mallekai heard a notification come from her phone, so she walked over to check who it was from. low and behold it was matt.

                     —————.•💫•.—————

rosey 🥺 - mallekai
matty b 😇 - matthew

matty b 😇
hurry up and get your asses out here or i'll leave without you all

rosey 🥺
you know you love us to much to do that

matty b 😇
hmm I don't know mallekai
I wouldn't test it personally
but maybe that's just me 🤷‍♀️