That was the last straw. I shot out my hand, forming it into unfamiliar symbols that just seemed to come to mind. The moment they were completed, some odd purple smoke shot out into the man's throat. The man immediately seemed to lose the motivation to even stand. As the hunter sat down to the ground the purple smoke began to emerge out of his skin and surround him, growing every time he became more worn out looking.

      The smoke shot away from the man and back to me the moment the man tried to sleep. As the smoke seeped into my nen, I became drunk on energy. I felt so energized that I could've ran a marathon, and my nen aura seemed to grow stronger. The man just looked up to me, his eyes looked dead. At this point, the man didn't seem to care for anything.

     I decided that now would be the perfect time to use an ability I don't get to use much. I summoned my Flintlock gun, using my third bullet Gimel. I shot him with the bullet, and the man that once looked twenty was now around sixty. This aging seemed to snap him out of the effects of the purple smoke, and he attempted to attack me. His aging made things harder for him, so I merely toyed with him by dodging until I lured him to the place I wanted him at. Once he was ay a good distance away from Illumi, I used shutdown on him.

   This effectively made him unable to use any ability a normal person without nen couldn't do. He was rendered useless now, but I did one last thing before leaving him to die. I got him to step into my shadow, and began to absorb his 'time' or life force. I left him with a few minutes to live. I walked back over to Illumi. "I want to go to your house. I need to see Killua, Kalluto, and Alluka before I go and do my own things." I said, knowing he'd have to work later today.

    Asking now would allow him to bring me there. He nodded, kissing me on the forehead and walking inside. I grabbed a granola bar and two strawberry banana yogurts before getting ready to leave. I met up with Lumi in the living room, saying goodbye to my parents as I threw my bag over my shoulder. We arrived at the house a few minutes later. The 'guard' informed us of the ongoing drama, and I was quite pleased.

    Gon and his friends were making great progress, and by tomorrow they'd be able to leave the janitors quarters. We continued to the Zoldyck mansion, and when we got there I was greeted by Kikyo and Kalluto. "Oh, what a pleasant surprise Kurumi. Hello." Kikyo said with a smile. Kalluto walked over to me, and I hugged him immediately. "Kikyo, a pleasure to meet you. I'll be staying for a night, I would like to speak to you and Silva in private later but for now I have a tiny favor." I said politely.

     She seemed annoyed, but nodded allowing me to continue. "I wish to speak with Killua and Alluka. If you allow me to meet Killua then I will stay out of your business with him, and if you allow me to see Alluka then I will not ask for anything while I'm in there." I say calmly. She was visibly unsure and unhappy, but agreed anyway. My first stop was Killua, and Illumi had left for his job.

    I could hear the whip from the other side of the wall. Kikyo stepped inside, shouted something, and came back out with Milluki following her. He bowed politely at me, and I returned the gesture. I walked into he room and closed the door. I turned and was met with the sight of a bloody and beaten Killua chained and hanging from the ceiling.

     He looked up at me with a cold look, but as soon as he saw it was me and not a family member he looked happy. "Rumi?" He said confused yet happy. "I was able to get your mother to let me see you, but she's standing guard at the door so I can't get you out." I explained. He nodded in understanding, and I smiled at him.

    "Where do you plan on going after Gon saves you? I know you know they're trying to save you." He looked puzzled for a minute before replying. "I'm not entirely sure." Hmmm, this'll be difficult. Plan B it is then. "I have a few things I want to do, so inform me of your plans when you have them. I'll meet up with y'all again when I'm done, and if my talk with your parents goes well I should be with Kalluto when that happens." I inform him.

     "Say hi to Kalluto for me, and if you see Alluka then tell her and Nanika as well." He says as he lies his head down again. I walk out of the room and inform them that I was done talking to him. Kikyo seemed pleased that Killua was still in chains when I walked out, so I guess her main concern was Killua staying home. Like that'll happen. We then walked to Silva's room. Kikyo informed him of our agreement, and Silva took me into the room.

   The moment I was inside Alluka threw herself onto me, saying my name with a happy giggle following. Silva had left and the doors were closed. I knew we were being watched though, so I had to stick to the agreement, don't ask for anything. That means Nanika would have to choose to come out.

Sorry for the long wait, I was struggling trying to focus on one book at a time. My ADHD decided that all of my story ideas were too good to ignore so now I have two stories and five drafts. T-T

Hope you all have a good day/night.<3