Poppy

The lights flickered to dim and I looked around. "Uh...Poppy?" I called out. She was gone.
I turned around, walking down the hall, "Great. Now there's a creepy doll on the loose...And I lost my eye. Could this day get any worse?"
——
I open the door to see a hallway, lights flickering. "Great..." I shuddered and walked down the hall, looking around cautiously.
I arrived at a red door and tried to open it, but it was locked shut. My lip tightened into a thin line and I walked down the right corridor.
I heard Poppy's voice, "Keep going..."
I grumbled and stopped walking, seeing the floor had given out. But, there was a handle up in the air where I could swing from. I pulled down a trigger on one of the hands and swung over to the other side, landing safely and then walked ahead.
——
I found a key and returned back to the red door. I entered and looked around, seeing it was the office of Elliot.
"Woah, it is...A lot messier than I expected." I muttered, kicking the trash aside. I looked around for that demon doll, wondering where she took off to now.
I noticed a vent and raised an eyebrow. I pulled the covering off with the grab pack hands and climbed in the vent, crawling through it and I jumped down onto the ground safely.
As I looked around, I heard a crash and jolted "Aah!" I turned to the sound, seeing Poppy standing on a platform.
"Oh- Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you" she apologized. "I was just trying to get the power back on...Here." She stepped out of the way.
——
I got the power back on and I turned to Poppy. "I wanted to thank you for freeing me" she said, looking at me from the high platform she stood on. "I was stuck in there for so long."
"Thank you. I'd like to pay you back" she walked into the vent. "There's a train station nearby. It needs a code and I have it."
I raised an eyebrow and glanced around, seeing her walk out of a different vent. "We're gonna get out of here. As soon as you get on up here."
I nod, "Alright then..." I replied and glanced up, seeing a handle that could pull me up. I pulled down the left cannon trigger and the hand shot up, grabbing the handle and pulling me up.
I swung my legs, sliding into the vent and crawled through it, jumping down to the floor of Elliot's office. "Hey, I'm up here" Poppy said and I looked, seeing her in a vent.
"I see you" she giggled and I walked over. "That's not creepy at all..." I muttered. Poppy smiled, "I should be able to follow you through the vents. This way" she turned around and walked through the vent.
I left the office, taking a right and walking down the corridor after opening the door with the grab pack. I paused, a large chasm opened in the floor.
"What the hell..." I muttered under my breath.
I swung over the chasm with the help of the grab pack and walked down the hall, opening a door. I noticed Poppy and walked over. She turned to me, "Hey. Kneel down." She told me. I raised an eyebrow, but kneeled down to her height. She pulled out a white, medical eye patch and reached up, placing it over my right eye.
"There. Now it can heal properly." She smiled. I gently touched the patch, "Oh. Well...Thank you." I smiled.
Her face turned serious, "Listen...I'm gonna need you to trust me." She said, but something grabbed her from the opened floor and she screamed, being taken with.
I jolted back and stood on my feet, "Poppy? Poppy!" I called. I groaned "I can't believe I'm doing this..."
I jumped down, landing into a slide and started to slide through it.