first chapter ( 🔞 )

Start from the beginning

The kiss get super hot ... Both boys was eating each other like they are not going to get each other again ......

Cute boy........ Please..... Ple... Please open .... Open my hands ......

???........ NO .... Not so fast baby .....

Saying this he again kissing him hungrily and start moving down to his neck .... He was completely eating that poor cute boy ..... Sucking hard while leaving his mark's on that poor cute boy's neck and going down leaving his mark's everywhere  making that cute boy moaning loudly in pleasure .....

???........ Beautiful ..... You look more beautiful with my marks on you .......

Cute boy....... ahhhhh  aha aaah ...

He bite that poor cute boy's one nipple make him moan loudly .....

???........ Delicious ..... ... You going to make me addicted to yourself .......

Saying this he again get on that cute boy's nipples sucking them hard making that boy moaning loudly and after sometime when he get satisfied  eating that boy's nipples to neck he went down still Kissing every single place of his body and now he get too close to that cute boy's main and private part he saw how that cute boy's per-cum is coming just by kissing his body make him smirk .....

He start kissing and sucking that boy's inner thighs leaving marks that too getting close to main part but not touching that .......

Cute boy....... Plea......... Please ... Tou...... Touch me ........

???........ As you wish baby ......

Cute boy........ Mmmh ahhhhhh ....

That boy moan loudly because he give a long lick on his manhood ..... And soon he start sucking on it and soon ...

Cute boy........ Ye....... Yes .... aaaaah aa I... I'm cu...... Cumming....... Mmm aaaa haaa mmm lea........ Leave ... Leave it ..
AAHAAAAAAAA ........ Ummmm umm

Cute boy cum in his mouth which he didn't waste a little ......

???........ You taste so fucking delicious
Look at me ..... Baby ..... REMEMBER YOU'RE MINE NOW .......

Cute boy....... Ummm aaa aah ......

He pull that cute boy's legs up to get a close and clean view of that boy's entering and get close to it just to give a long lick on his entering and put his tongue in .... Soon he start eating him like fucking him by his tongue hardly making that cute boy screaming or moaning loudly while throwing his head back enjoying every single moment .......... Again when he get setisfied eating that cute boy he move to his face and kiss him again but this time softly and said .......