|1| Chapter 7 : I get a new doomsday Prophecy

Start from the beginning

Clarisse hit me with Lamer one last time before I fell backwards in the creek.

"Not so strong now huh?" Clarisse laughed as she grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up but froze when she saw my smile. "Why are you smiling Prissy?" She said.

'Kill her,' Nyx yelled, 'But don't break her spear.'

I liked Nyx's priorities. 

"That actually hurt, congratulations." Clarisse looked at me, her gaze shifting from triumphant to worried. 

I let out a scream. Clarisse and her friends stepped back in fear as they saw the creek going wild. With an explosive blast the entire creek flew towards the Ares kids, they tried to retreat but the water was too fast.

They were caught by the wave and slammed onto the ground. The water retreated back to the creek and left behind a disoriented group of Ares kids, all spitting water from their lungs.

I couldn't let the chance pass to say a pun, "Remember to stay hydrated during a fight." 

I knelt down and grabbed Lamer. "For Nyx" I whispered and shadows engulfed it before it disappeared.

'Thanks.' Nyx said gratefully.

'How did you do that?' Hemera asked.

'Like a famous sun god once said, I'm awesome.' I said.

"Percy, how did you do that?" A voice next to me asked.

I spun around and saw Annabeth looking at me with gray calculating eyes.

"Shit," I muttered, totally forgot about Annabeth being invisible.

"I don't know," I muttered trying to sound confused while silently asking Chaos for a minor injury to heal with water.

A cut appeared on my arm but Annabeth didn't notice.

"How did you do that with the water?" She asked sternly.

I stepped back, raised my hand in surrender while showing the cut on my arm.

"It just felt natural." I said.

"Percy step into the creek!" Annabeth demanded.

"Why?" I asked, faking confusion.

"Just do it," she said, I shrugged and stepped into the water.

Magically the cut began to heal itself until nothing could be seen.

"Oh, Styx," she cursed. "This is not good. I didn't want ... I assumed it would be Zeus..."

Then we heard yelling, elated screams, and I saw Luke racing toward the boundary line with the red team's banner lifted high. Followed by Apollo and Hermes kids who were fighting pursuers.

When he planted the flag next to our flag, he looked at the six knocked out Ares cabin and then at Annabeth and me.

"Did you two..." He began but Annabeth shook her head, "He did it on his own, bad news."

Chiron came from out of the woods and blew the horn. We won the game.

"Chiron," Annabeth called out but was stopped by an animalistic growl coming from the woods. A second roar howled through the woods.

'Hellhound incoming.' Nyx said cheerfully.

"Hellhound," Chiron shouted and readied his bow. In ancient greek he cursed something before ordering the rest of us to take a defensive position.

On the rocks just above us was the hellhound, just the same position as the first time.

"Percy run!" Annabeth shouted but the hound already jumped down towards me lashing out his claws. I stepped back and uncapped Riptide. The monster looked nervously at my sword.