chapter 11: Dead or alive(1)

Liam saw harry and others slightly tilted heads because they had no idea about the original weapon.

"Normally weapons have nearly the same power as their level, like if a weapon is at pseudo human level 9 then its power will be almost the same level but for low level weapons they don't provide any measure power that's why people choose weapons with abilities instead of original weapons.

At foundation building realm magical beasts and weapons don't have that much of power difference but when you go at elemental master level or higher level, weapons and beasts are divided by same as humans level that's why you see here many advance weapons are named with their level instead of simple advance level weapons.

Harry understood what liam was saying but he didn't understand why his system also divided beasts in basic, intermediate, advance beasts but according to what he saw when inspected different weapons he came to a conclusion that system is based on the information available in domain so it is also working as liam mentioned.

Now he was curious about how the system will distribute exp on every level.

After some time they came back to their room after buying the weapons they wanted.

Harry bought an intermediate long sword which doesn't have any skills but when harry wielded it he could feel power in the weapon unlike his previous weapons.
Unsurprisingly meru also chooses a sword because no one taught them how to use weapons so it's better that she chooses the same weapon as the previous one just the difference is now she has an intermediate level power in her hand.
The same could be said about tyler he also chooses daggers and with that they now are ready to kill an advanced level beast. But for that they have to wait for 2 more days.

"tomorrow I won't be able to guide you, i have to make preparations for the competition day and talk to elders about rules and many things" liam said leaving the three in the room.

Others also have an idea of what they have to do at that time so they booked a training room available in the same building.

For the next 2 days they got familiar with these weapon.
Today was the day when they were waiting for liam to come.

"When will he come it's almost afternoon" meru complained.
At the same time liam entered the room "are you ready".

Everyone nodded and followed liam to the mist forest.
When they came closer they could see Blake and his friends waiting there.
All the elders were also there,they were all on foundation building lvl 9.
"Let me explain the rule" one of the elders said.
"You both teams will enter at the same time whoever first kills an advance beast will win and for that you have to deal last hit".

'That means there is a chance that the opposite team could snatch your kill' harry thought.
He could see that Blake and one of his friends is on lvl 6 and two others are on lvl 5.

Both teams headed directly in the forest and separated in opposite directions.

"Can you see this red mist, the deeper you go the more you can see. On the outer side the mist is fade and you can say, the deeper you go the higher the chance that you will die" liam said.

"Why are you scaring us" tyler said shaking his head.
Now they were passing through many trees and in the way they fought with many basic level and intermediate beasts but they didn't find any advanced beasts until now.

[Exp : 5300/12800]

Harry killed another intermediate beast with his long sword.

Suddenly they heard a huge roar and in the next movement harry could see blood dripping from his arms when he turned he could see a large lion's sharp teeth it was almost 12 meters tall and 8 meters long. The most eye-catching thing was its three tails which were moving back and forth.
Harry just finished admiring the beauty of the beast when he heard Liam's warning.

"Run it's a lvl 9 beast we can't handle it" liam screamed.

Harry has no time to use inspect skill on this beast so he jumped as hard as he could when he saw sharp nails coming towards him and barely survived with this attack.

Harry we have to just buy some time,elders will soon be here they used a special technique to know that whose team first killed an advance beast but when they will sense lvl 9 beasts power they will come as soon as possible.

"No, it's so powerful, meru and tyler won't be able to Dodge it's attack, i will try to lead it deep in the forest when elders come here send them to help me" harry said and swinged his sword with full power on the beasts leg.
In the next second with a loud roar beast flipped its tail and harry could be seen flying. He crashed in one of the trees, metres away, blood came out of his mouth.
Before he could understand what happened he could see the beast moving towards others, although Harry was injured but not enough to make him unable to fight again. He is at lvl 7 but he can't imagine meru and tyler taking a hit from this menacing beast.

He noticed that the beast got a cut on his leg in the previous attack but it was not enough to make this beast stop attacking them.
Harry started running toward the beast while the beast was running towards others.

'What...? this white line again, it's the same when i was about to die last time but i was unable to understand it but now it seems like telling me the best way to attack' tyler thought.
He tightened its grip and was ready to follow this white ray and attack on the eyes but then suddenly a sword came against the claws coming towards tyler.
It was Liam's new advance level sword but even it was unable to withstand the power behind this attack and 'clack..' with the sound there could be seen cracks throughout the sword and liam was sliding, he spit mouthful of blood.
The sword took most of the force from the attack but the power gap was too much to avoid injuries.

Harry slides and attacked the same leg again and instantly after started running deep in the forest.
The lion grumbled in pain and turned to see the culprit who attacked him from behind but he only could see a person far from him going deep in the forest and as harry guessed beast ignored others and started following him.

He could see that big lion closing in the distance little by little he was happy that this beast was mostly based on strength so it would take time to close in, at least after the injury he gave.
After getting a considerable distance from his friends his heart came to ease that at least they will be safe but now he has to find a way out, he can't keep running his stamina is running out, after running another minute he could see the just behind him he has no way to survive if he will keep running straight then he saw a tree in front of him when he was about to hit in tree he took a sharp 90 degree turn and started running another direction but because of the large body of beast it crashed into the tree and blood could be seen dripping from its heap but it was not enough to stop beast.

When harry saw the result of its Little trick he was more than happy but he knows he can't kill this beast just by crashing it into the trees but what options he has. So he continued his running marathon and whenever the beast was about to reach him he used the same trick again and again but now he was about to pass out because he was continuously running for 2 hours, he don't have any idea where he was going and his injuries were getting deeper.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys if you see any grammatical error or spelling error please point it out.
And if you have your ideas about story please comment down.