Chapter 29: You silly girl!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, so that day somebody clicked our pictures and made it look like we were making out in an empty classroom" He said.

"And then that day in the cafeteria I heard your conversation with your friends where one of your friend was saying that how those pictures were in fact good for your high profile image in the school..." He paused.

"Which obviously made me assume that you were the one behind those pictures" He continued as my thoughts slipped back to the day that we all were sitting in our school cafeteria and talking over this issue.

"Yeah I mean why should I get upset over the fact that the entire school thinks that I was making out with Damien in an empty classroom during school hours"

"This is in fact good to maintain that high profile popular image of yours...just think about it, the famous mysterious hot guy who never even speaks to anybody, was caught red-handed with none other than you..."

"Right now everybody in the school is most probably talking about the two of you...but what exactly happened in that classroom is a secret that nobody will ever know except us, so we just let them wonder and assume" 

"And then when we met outside that cafe few days back and you ran behind me to hand me my bike keys and I kinda pushed you accidentally and unintentionally" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I came you apologise to you for that on the day of the play, while you were at the backstage with your friends..." He said only to be interrupted by me.

"You came to apologise?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I felt guilty seeing you in tears and hurt because of me that day" He replied as I just blinked at him.

"So I came to apologise to you and heard your conversation with your friends" He added.

"I heard what you were saying to that...blonde girl" He continued as I frowned in confusion for a moment before my eyes widen as I recalled the things that I said to Stella that day.

"You were right from the very beginning...but now you are wrong"

"Damien and I are together..."

"And we are so in love...he loves me and I love him...everything and everybody else fades away when we are together"

"And then a few minutes later that blonde girl, I don't even know her name, came upto me and fueled my anger even further saying stuff like how you planned all of this from the very beginning and...well she said many more things" He said pulling me back to reality once again.

Yeah, of course she did. But for some reason I didn't feel as mad as I should have at her...after all it's Stella The Bitch Winters and we all know that's all she can ever do.

"I was already so mad at you after everything that I heard you saying and she just fueled my rage even further, and I was certain that you were a cunning, manipulative bitch, who created a fucking havoc in my still, calm life...who for some unknown reason wanted everybody to think that we were a thing" He continued, explaining the reason behind his actions that day.

"And I just couldn't control my anger and wanted to teach you a lesson...I felt like putting you in your place and the rest is history..." He trailed off with a sigh as a moment later I just rested my head back on his shoulder without saying a word.

I just wanted to know the truth and now that I know it, I didn't feel mad at him anymore for that day. In fact my anger towards him had melted away a long time ago.