Chapter 4

I now know the real reason Cedric wanted me to come inside. And I'm not liking it one bit. I didn't stay in the great hall long enough to understand what the Triwizard Tournament was, but based on what I heard from kids around the school, it's not a good thing. AND CEDRIC WANTS TO BE AN IDIOT AND ENTER HIMSELF!

I'm now wishing he had no idea where my secret garden was.

"This really doesn't seem like a good idea Cedric." I say as I follow him into the great hall as he clutches the parchment in his hands while his other friends push him around.

"I'll be fine Koda, there's not a very high chance my name is picked." He says trying to talk to me over his friends pushing him around.

"I don't know, I don't feel good about this..." I mumbled but I got pushed out of the way and tripped over my own foot falling to the ground.

I frown as I look up and watch Cedric stare at me as his friends are dragging him towards the goblet. I so badly want to just lay down and pretend this is all a nightmare. But there really was something about this that gave me a bad feeling. I don't know what to do about it.

"Come on Cedric." One of his friends shouts as he stumbles into the circle made of fire and I stay sitting on my ass like a pathetic wimp.

"I think you need better friend." I hear a voice and I look up to see the bleach blonde boy I despise with every inch of my body... or at least I thought I did.

"What would you know about a good friend, you're friends are petrified of you." I mutter as I stay sitting on the ground staring at Cedric as he drops his name into the goblet, "Dumbass."

"Whoa, language there mudblood." Draco chuckles as I get to my feet.

"Fuck off." I hiss about ready to kill him when Cedric picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, "Not again!"

"Bad Dakota." Cedric laughs as I lay my body limp and flip off Draco before Cedric can take me to far, just to one side of the room when the twins come screaming into the room.

I watch carefully as they hop up next to my sister, clearly excited about whatever they've made. Cedric slowly places me on my feet and wraps his arm around my shoulder, so I don't bolt off or go kill Draco who's raising his eyebrows teasingly at me. I hate him so much.

I take it back, he is the worst, and I do hate him with every inch of my body.

"What's going on?" I ask looking up at Cedric as he shrugs and turns his attention to the twins who have just hopped into the fire circle.

Surprisingly nothing happened to them, but I got the feeling something would happen. I can't help but roll my eyes as they prance around the circle before dropping their names in the fire. Which sent them flying towards me and Cedric so we sprint out of the way.

Once we were out of the way I notice the twins had turned to old men and were beating the shit out of each other. I couldn't help but start giggling when the room fell silent. I turn to see Viktor Krum confidently walk into he circle and drop his name in the fire, his eyes holding Hermione's making me smirk.

Well that seems like it would work well. I honestly think she should stick with her Weasley.

"You two are idiots you know that right?" I ask walking forward and standing between the twins as I smirk up at me.

"Well hello there beautiful." Fred...or George... but I think Fred, says as I roll my eyes.

"If you weren't an old man I'd kick you, but that seems cruel in your condition." I giggle and help them to their feet, "Come on, let's get you idiots to the hospital wing."

"One day you'll admit you like us." One of them says as I grip their ears and start tugging them, causing them to whine.

"Ouch...ouch...ouch."

"I don't like anyone, you guys will learn to know that." I mumbled as I drag them through the corridors, trying to get them to the hospital wing.

"You like Cedric." Who I think is George says.

"Cedric is different." I mumbled, getting that bad feeling in my stomach again, I feel felt like something bad was going to happen to him.