Soumya: That idiot! Did he say something again?

Shubhi: He asked me why don't I marry Dyuti's father?

Anita: This is getting worse by the day! He is crazy! Does he not have eyes??

Shubhi: I told him I would not marry Dyuti's father, even if he offered!

Soumya: Good girl!!

Shubhi: Also, I told him that this time I will marry a commoner!

Anita: What do you mean by commoner?

Shubhi: Rawals have a bit of royal blood in them....some lineage

Anita: Wow

Soumya: Apparently the most connected is Dheemant bhaiya...royalty on both sides

Shubhi: And he is the most humble and polite guy amongst them!

Anita: What was his reaction to that?

Shubhi: He sounded a bit angry but went back to asking if Dyuti's father was good in bed!

Anita: Wow! He has hit rock bottom and now started digging!

Soumya: But you got hurt Shubhi! There is a red mark on your shoulder!

Anita (looking closely at the mark and looking at Shubhi questioningly): This is not any injury! What is it that you are not telling us girl?

Shubhi: Well.... he.... kissed...me.

Soumya: Then why is your shoulder red?

Anita: This is actually more intimate than the kiss on the lips or the cheek

Soumya: What do you mean?

Shubhi: This signifies the mate bond in the Werewolf lore

Soumya: What? Werewolf?

Anita: You have heard of Twilight?

Soumya: Yes, the Vampire and the werewolves

Anita: Yes, there is a whole fantasy genre of Werewolves who mate for life and that is the location where they kiss to declare their love.

Soumya: Not on the lips? Then why is it more important?

Anita: This is to tell the world that the mate is taken, one person can have only one mate. So whosoever gets kissed there ...is ...taken?

Soumya: So, Daivik tried to .... that Shubhi is his mate

Anita: Why would he do that? Did he say he wanted to marry you?

Shubhi: Nothing of the sort...far from it....

Soumya: But he is claiming you to be his mate!!

Shubhi: All nonsense Somi, this was my fantasy. I was a wide-eyed girl when I was stuck with him. We were alone in a house; my clothes were lost, and one thing led to the other. I thought he was the one....

Anita: I think deep down he is possessive of you, he just doesn't know.

Shubhi: I am not interested! My family is looking for matches and I think it is time I move on

Anita and Soumya hugging Shubhi: We are with you girl! Remember we are the three musketeers ready to kill!

Anita: Wait a minute, why is Viren calling me.... girls I will be right back.

Later, Anita reported that Viren requested her help to make Shubhi take the jewellery back, which she refused straight away.

Anita: They were asking for my help to give the box back to you

Shubhi: I do not want it back. Tell them to keep it

Anita: Yes, I told him that you don't want it, the funny thing is he asked me why?

Shubhi: Wow!

Soumya: Maybe Daivik is not as bad as we think....

Anita: He was nice to you....he fulfilled your fantasies.....he cared for you.....

Shubhi: Then why did he abandon me!! I don't know Somi. For you Darsh is still the light of your life but for me the betrayal was bad...

Anita: And they have a child Somi, and her father is willfully absent. A woman may forgive a broken heart, but she will not allow her child to be hurt.

Shubhi: Thanks for understanding me! You girls are my life!!

The three of them hug each other. Shubhi is emotional and is on the verge of crying, seeing this Soumya decides to intervene.

Soumya: Hey, Anita, who was the special someone you were mentioning?

Anita: Ohh yes, you know there was someone else as well looking at you smitten.

Shubhi: Who was that?

Anita: Someone called Pratham, I saw you mom talking to him and pointing to you.

Shubhi: But he...never...met me

Anita: His family was there; you were busy on the stage. And I think he enjoyed looking at you from a distance (winking)

Shubhi: That's weird

Anita: No, it's a good sign!

Soumya: Awesome girl! You deserve love! Enjoy and don't think!

On the other end of the city, in Rawal Residence, an exasperated Viren went to Daivik's room.

Viren returning the box to Daivik: It seems you must keep it with you.

Daivik: Why?

Viren: For you, bro, I called up both Anita and Nitya to see if they could help with returning this.

Daivik: And?

Viren: I heard them curse, which is a rarity

Daivik: What did they say?

Viren: That you are an arrogant blundering idiot! I would do well to stay away from you. Not that I can help it being your brother!

Daivik: Aren't all these women being too full of themselves?

Viren: Do you think we are missing something?

Daivik: Why are you asking that?

Viren: Because their first reaction was: Is he blind?

Daivik: Your friends are crazy...anyway I will look through the wedding pictures

Viren: So, will I, there is a link to the pictures, I will send it....

Daivik takes the box to his room and places it front of the deity and then stands with his arms crossed on his chest.

Here, a gift from your girlfriend! Yes, I remember clearly when I saw her carrying you around and asked her what it was, she told me that you were her boyfriend!

She is your girlfriend! So you keep it!

Daivik could almost feel the God laughing.

You know I did not ask for this, this jewellery is hers! I know mom was bad to her, but why am I responsible for what mom said to her? That is between them! Why is she dragging me into it!

Now, even if God looked angry, so was Daivik and he was making a point with his hands.

I will now look through the photographs of the wedding and the reception. She looked beautiful.... she is beautiful...I can see that she is beautiful...

She was with that man.....I will not check those photographs! ..I can see all that so easily ...why cant Viren or that bunch of girls see it?

To top it all, her friends call me blind! I have eyes, no spectacles yet, unlike your girlfriend! And they say that I cannot see!!

Daivik could almost feel the God laughing. He was sure everyone was crazy- Shubhi and her friends! He wondered why the Gods favored her?