🤌Chapter 5🤌

Mulai dari awal

 "Yes, your honor" Chayoung said weakly, standing up.

"We have enough evidence..." Chayoung stopped and tried to take a deep breath.

 "What's wrong with her? What's going on?" The court room erupted with whispers. 

"...to refute" Chayoung began again. 

"What's wrong?" The judge asked.

 "Your Honor. Lately, I have been suffering from panic disorder" Chayoung said.

 I was worried for her but I saw Mr Han and Myung-hee smile.

 "Shut up and stop smiling" I said punching Mr Han arm, who yelped in pain.

"Is it okay if I take my medication?" Chayoung asked. 

"Please please take it" The judge said.

 Chayoung took her medication and was about to speak up when she suddenly fainted making everyone in the court room stand up including me.

 I was about to run to her but Mr Han held my arm preventing me.

"Call 911. Call 911" Everyone started yelling. 

I ran to her seeing is she had a pulse thankfully she did.

 "Chayoung! Chayoung wake up" I said lightly tapping her cheeks as Jung-woo was about to sprinkle water on her face when suddenly she got up startling both Jung-woo and I.

"Your up. Are you alright?" The judge asked. 

"Yes, your Honor I feel better once i regain consciousness" Chayoung said in a monotoned voice, and then did her hair flip before walking back to her desk.

 Jung-woo and I both look at her weirdly before I return back to my seat.

"Since the materials weren't submitted I'll explain them in words. The evidence is..." Chayoung began when suddenly the lights went off.

 "Goodness" the people exclaimed.

 "Oh my...Why is there a blackout" Chayoung said looking around.

 "Gosh I'm so embarrassed for them" Mr Han said as I let out a giggle.

"You can use you laptop can't you" The judge said to one of the lawyer sitting on her chair.

 "Yes, your honor. One minute" The lawyer said and hurried out the door. 

"It's impossible to record quickly or accurately on a laptop" Chayoung said.

 "It doesn't matter. She just needs to record the core matters" The judge said.

 Jung-woo looked at me and smirked as I did the same to him.

The girl brought her laptop and set it up.

 "Please just win this case" I said while biting my freshly manicured nails and crossing my fingers on my other hand.

 "Don't worry we got this" Mr Han said putting a hand on my knee, I looked towards Jun-woo to see him glaring at Mr Han's hand that was on my knee.