╠39╣

Azura sat in the bedroom as she stared at the ceiling . A month had passed since the winter had started and curtis has left , it felt lonely without him around , or maybe it was just azura's thoughts .The winters here were really harsh , she couldn't even think of stepping out of the house , she couldn't even imagine staying away from one of her furry hubbies.

Right now , she was hugging winston as she was seated on his lap as Noah examined her .

" hmmm ? "
Leon asked as he got in the bedroom.

Azura had been vomiting a lot recently and ate really less .

It worried her men a lot .

Especially Leon.

" she's healthy and fit to give birth after nine months acutally . She should still eat a lot , it'll help nurturing the baby better and the child will grow faster, considering the child is a female , females are born in their human forms and hence don't have a beast form , it'll be more painful for giving birth "
Noah said as he explained the situation.

" hmmm "
Azura said as she looked at all of her males .

" Darling, please eat well "
Winston said as he rubbed her stomach .

" you're eating for two people darling "
Noah nodded .

" please , take care of yourself "
Leon said softly as he stared at her lovingly .

" I will . "
Azura said determined . Well , she literally had one job , to act like a slacker and eat, she should at least do that but she feels like throwing up everything she eats .

" I'm glad ! "Leon and winston nodded in unison .

" but , let's give her light foods that are easy for her to digest , seems like her stomach is fed up with meat and salad "
Noah said as the thought for sometime.

" hmm "
Winston nodded.

" I guess I'll go prepare some medicine for you to take so that your digestion improves and it helps your body beneficially. "
Noah said as he smiled and went to the other room where he places his herbs and medicine.

Azura just stared at all her mates , she wondered when did she get so lucky?? To have such loving and caring people around her, they all do it without any complaints and arguments . If it were her mother or father , they'd still end up caring for her but will surely have some complaints and irritation and in the end , they'd hire someone who can take care of azura . They just can't do all this .

" where's Asher? And Finn too ? "
Azura asked as she didn't see them around the bedroom .

" ah , they're preparing for dinner "
Leon said as he took a seat and laid his head on azura's lap .

Azura didn't mind that at all ,being around these two big cats , is too warm and cozy to get up and leave .

" hey love, Noah told me , he said you could drink beverages right now "
Asher said as he got inside the room where all of them were sitting in .

" hmm , would you like to have anything? "
Finn too asked as he joined them in the room .

Azura said thinking for a bit . Apparently, they had stored a lot of fruits and maybe she could definitely use them.

They all often enjoyed the lemon juice , the sweet fluid that Asher brought could be used as a sugar substitute and they had stored a lot of that too . Though she wouldn't prefer adding any type of artifical sweetness right now as she was pregnant.

" I want to have orange juice , I don't need it to be sweet , just the way it is "
Azura said and Asher nodded and excitedly went to the kitchen area .

It had been days since azura had requested to eat or drink something .

" hmmm . Oh , by the way , one of the leopard king's men had arrived here and left a letter "
Finn said . It happened when everyone was gathered around the bedroom , Finn was the only one in the living room area so he took the letter .

" what is it for ? "
Azura asked as she tilted her head jn curiosity. The other males too seemed eager to know the contents of the letter .

Azura did inform her mother about her being pregnant so it was obvious that her fathers too knew , was it something related to that ?

" it's about the ape king , they say that he and his accomplices are giving some type of juice to the females that helps them during the winter "
Finn said as he handed the letter to azura who took it and read it .

" hmm ? "
She wondered.

Isn't this the time that Rosa drama was going on ? If things have gone this far then she was sure that Bai QingQing was in the city of beasts .

" you should go ! "
Noah said as he came inside the room .

Everyone had their attention on him , he looked like he was about to say something serious .

" but , no need to drink it . Bring it home and I'll check it's contents first before you eat it , we can't risk anything "
Noah said .

" you don't trust the ape king ? "
Finn said and Noah shook his head. Finn had no idea why .

" I'm not picking sides, I don't trust anyone with our family , especially when it comes to health . I won't feel assured until I see it myself "
Noah said and Leon nodded at his words .

" I agree "
Winston too gave his opinion .

" I see . But is the ape king someone to be vary of ? "
Finn asked out of pure curiosity .

" they say that the ape clan deals with minds , they can communicate with deities"
Leon said.

" he's not someone who you'd like to be around. But that doesn't mean I'm calling him bad or anything , it's just , you just want to avoid him , that's all "
Winston said trying to find proper words but failed .

" azura ~ your juice is here "
Asher said as he smiled.

But stopped in his tracks when he saw all of their serious faces.

" did I miss something ? "
He asked looking at Finn.

" Nothing really important though "
Finn said nodding .