CHAPTER 6 - Leisurely day

Hello guys!!! This is just a chill chapter, so I hope it reads okay!

Enjoy! 🌼

<=========>

It was a crisp Autumn morning at Monsters University, and everywhere you looked, the ground was covered in a blanket of autumn leaves. You and your sorority were having lunch in one of the parks on campus, playing card games and snacking.

'Snap!' Tamako and Georgia exclaimed. Tamako was first, and Georgia got the cards.

'Again?!' Georgia joshed. You all laughed.

It was a very relaxing afternoon, you and your friends continued to chat when the mood changed, but in an amusing way. Jessica nudged Tamako and they both giggled.

'What?' you pestered playfully.

'Morning girls.. what'cha doing?' Johnny greeted

'Just chilling out and making the most of the morning,' Georgia said

"The weather's gorgeous," you agreed.

Johnny hummed in concord. "Y/N, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yeah, of course," you got up from the ground where you were sitting.

You stood a couple meters away from your sorority when you began talking.

"I was wondering, are you free tonight? I would love to catch up with you on an evening walk around the campus," Johnny asked.

"That sounds lovely," you replied cheerily, "It's the perfect night for it. Where and what time?"

"Meet me outside the library. Let's say... 6:00pm?"

"Sounds good to be me," you chuckled

"That's splendid, see you then," Johnny smiled, waltzing off to whatever other commitments he might have.

You came back to your sorority, grinning ear to ear.

"Well, aren't ya' gonna tell us what that was about?" Emma asked giggling.

"He asked me to join him on an evening walk tonight," you blushed, giggling a little

Georgia squealed a little, "Ooo, how exciting! Reckon he's gonna confess his love for you?"

"Well maybe he will! Guys seem to be more upfront about these things," Jessica mentioned

"You're right Jessica... Well, we can only wait and see!" You sighed.

TIME SKIP
5:40pm

You applied some light makeup on your face before you left for the library - mascara, eye glimmer, lip balm.
It was a lovely evening, you were dressed in an outfit Georgia helped you pick out. You were comfortable and confident, and couldn't wait to see Johnny. Although you were nervous.

You walked to the library, Johnny was there already. He was always very prompt and organised.

"Good evening," you smiled warmly

"Good evening. Shall we?" Johnny prompted the walk to begin.

It was late afternoon and it was starting to cool, but there was still remnants of the warm day in the air.

'This is your first year of uni isn't it? How have you been finding it?' Johnny asked.

'Honestly, it's chill,' You said, 'I'm doing better here than in school for some reason. My sorority are really great study-buddies.'