Chapter 3 - University Life

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CHAPTER:

You recover from the late night party and attend a few of your scare classes with Mike, Randall and Georgia. Mike and Johnny have a small, petty argument. You create a sorority with some other girls you and Georgia became friends with and get closer to the RΩR's.

—————————•

You forced yourself to get up that morning, Georgia had to do the same thing. You were both hanging around the RΩR's house until the early hours of the morning, so your were very tired. While you were there, they (the RΩR) talked about the upcoming Scare Games, exams, and, more importantly, Mike Wazowski: and it wasn't good talk either. You and Georgia just laughed along with them though, you didn't wanna be set apart (neither did you wanna make a fool of yourself in front of Johnny!).

As you and Georgia were getting ready, you were talking together.

"Don't you just love RΩR?!" Georgia began, "aside from being cruel to Mike, they we so awesome... and gorgeous to look at" she giggled.

You agreed, giggling, "Oh yeah! Johnny is so hot!", you added, " he is very arrogant though, don't you think?"

"Totally! I'm more of a Chet kinda person though.... And yeah, you're right, but isn't that usually a coping mechanism for something?"

"Yeah... I was thinking that might be the case" You said, but then added, on a brighter note: "But yeah! You and Chet would be perfect for each other!!" You took Georgia's hands.

"Eeeeee!" She squealed, "Thank you so much Beasty! Let's hope you can crack Johnny!"

"Eeeeeee!!" You both jumped up and down laughing.

You had almost finished gathering you stuff, when you remembered something...

"Oh! I just remembered, Prof. Knight gave us an optional task to write down our strengths, have you done it?"

"Yeah! I've got mine here!" She pointed to a piece of paper in her hand.

"Let me just quickly write mine..." You said grabbing a notebook from your bag. You ripped out a page and quickly wrote down you strength(s), which were: (Insert strength(s) here). 'There!' you thought.

"Alright, lets go!", you took your piece of paper and head to class with Georgia, Mike and Randall.

—————————•

In class....

"Ready position. Common crouch. I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth!", Prof. Knight was instructing the class on different scaring poses and techniques. He had us all lined up in two rows so he could see all of us.

"Basic snarl, show me some slobber! Drool is a tool, kids. Use it!"

Prof. Knight approached Sullivan, who made a frightening growl. You had full view of the entire ordeal, you snickered quietly at him, he didn't notice.

"Now here is a monster who looks like a scarer. You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat, breathe, and sleep Scaring!"

—————————•

The next couple of days/weeks, Mike was studying continuously on his scaring, practicing scaring positions and techniques to perfect his grades. You and Georgia were too studying together, but not as vigorously as Mike. You both knew your stuff though, there was no doubt about it.

You and Georgia had even made a sorority with some of the other girls you got to know and were friends with, it was called...

CHK, A.K.A... Creepda Eta Kappa! (it probably sounded more awesome when you were coming up with it). You were even thinking about competing in the Scare Games, and you were all eager!