341 - 350

Chapter 341

Today is Tuesday. The Vlog of "Horror Escape Room" was released.

Many hardcore fans of "Horror Escape" rushed in and started flooding comments as usual.

However, they soon found that there were only three Vlogs.

Where were the ones with Guan Liangzhe and the other two celebrity guests?

Were they not aired or not even recorded at all!

Many viewers who had not watched the live stream expressed confusion, as the main show had not been released yet and they did not know what had happened.

Those who watched the live stream started explaining while hyping up the horror atmosphere at the same time.

The anticipation of the audience soon reached its peak!

-----------------------

Science Fiction City.

The footage of male lead one Gu Beihuai and male lead two Lan Tianyou were already filmed. Both finished shooting their scenes and wrapped up filming.

Lan Tianyou had already left earlier to start filming for another show. He turned out to be quite busy.

Gu Beihuai stayed behind at this filming site, going around every day with pots and pans to cook nutritious meals for Nan Xiangwan...

Nan Xiangwan still had a lot left to shoot, mainly action scenes. The Zerg monsters were all played by stunt actors.

On the missing interceptor ship that Yin Zun used as an incubator for the Zerg eggs, a large number of Zergs appeared and caused trouble on the mothership Taizhan.

Every day Nan Xiangwan was shooting fight scenes!

The plot of the whole story was not actually very complex, mainly relying on special effects and action scenes, and using the vastness of cosmic space as a backdrop to create a sense of scale.

Finally Friday came around after much difficulty, and Nan Xiang Wan was worn out from filming.

Every day after makeup was just fighting and killing, she had to control her strength too, to avoid beating the special effects actors to death...

She was so tired!

On Friday she took leave to film a variety show, with Gu Beihuai tagging along.

On the plane, Nan Xiangwan turned her head sideways to look at him.

Gu Beihuai was reading a book. Feeling the little chick's gaze on him, he turned a page and continued reading.

At the same time he vocalized to ask, "What are you staring at me for?"

Nan Xiangwan: "I was just thinking, how could a big name star like you end up being reduced to serving as my assistant?"

He had finished shooting, but was lingering around instead of leaving. Every day he was cooking and doing chores and stuff.

Now he even followed along to film a variety show, by her side inseparably like a real assistant!

Gu Beihuai's hand turning the page paused for a moment. Then he pondered carefully over Nan Xiangwan's words.

It really did seem like that when he thought about it.

Nan Xiangwan: "Your exposure is even higher than Xiao Dong."

Xiao Dong has been completely pushed aside by you.

Gu Beihuai adjusted his glasses: "When I retire I'll be your full-time assistant properly. You'll pay me a salary."