10.

Y/N POV

Today is my wedding. I'm getting married to a mafia man. Mafia as in he's the head of the Italian mafia. Wait y/n is your dream coming true. As you always wanted to have a mafia husband. Uhm yeah.

My dress was all beautiful and so pretty. Of course Luciano was the one to pick this up for me.

I smiled and soon we reached the beach where the wedding was taking place

I smiled and soon we reached the beach where the wedding was taking place. It was at the beach. I always loved beach weddings.

I got down from the car and handed my bouquet to one of my bridesmaids. I got down fully and straightened my dress. Then i held back my bouquet.

Soon enough i was walking down the aisle and reached up the stage. Luciano extended his hand for me and i gladly took it with a smile on my face. He smirked at me making me blush.

I handed my bouquet to one of my bridesmaids and turned back to the pastor.

The pastor began his litany while me and Luciano couldn't keep our eyes off each other. He was just staring at me and not at the pastor.

"Why are you staring at me?" I whispered to him "because I want to" he said with a sly smirk playing on his face. "focus on the pastor" i told him smiling "don't worry I'll do the focusing thing later tonight" he said and shot me a wink.

I blushed. I don't know mind doing all with him tonight after all he's going to be my husband.

We exchanged vows and the rings were brought. Then we exchanged rings placing them in each one's finger.

"You may now kiss your bride" said the pastor. I watched as Luciano stepped in front of me and grab my waist. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine kissing me lustfully but with passion. I kissed him back our lips moving in sync.

We soon pulled away i gasped slightly for air and he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I blushed.

Soon we walked down the aisle as first time husband and wife. We reached the and sat down on the one of the chairs.

"Everything is so beautiful" i whispered to him. "I'm glad tesoro" he said and pressed a kiss on my neck. I blushed so much. Luciano looked down handsome in his wedding suit.

We got up and went for the cake cutting while every one else joined us

We got up and went for the cake cutting while every one else joined us. The cake was in square shaped, it has layers and was big. We cut the cake and Luciano fed me. I blushed and ate a whole half of the cake.

As we sat down people and guests came to greet us. It was a little awful as I had to sit and then stand. Luciano looked like he was ok with this.

Later on we were called to dance on the stage. I saw the fairy lights lit making it look even more passionate and so blissful.

I held onto Luciano's hand and one of my hand on his shoulder. We slowly danced to the music. He twirled me around making me blush of embarrassment because I was not used to this. He leaned down and pressed a soft  kiss on lips then on my neck.

All the guests were looking at us

All the guests were looking at us. We soon pulled away as it was dinner time. We sat down on the big dining table as it was designed the way.

Dinner was served to us and I felt Luciano's hand move inside my thigh especially and dangerously close to my inner thigh.

My face turned red due to embarrassment. I blushed when i felt his finger tips brushing against my wetness. I looked at him and saw the smirk plastered on his face.

I blushed and looked down. "Can't wait for tonight babygirl. Your already so wet for me tesoro" he whispered in my ear which gave me butterflies.

Dinner was all the Italian cuisine and even Italian dessert. The whole time Luciano's hand was brushing against my inner thigh.

God damn i don't know what's happening to me.