7.

Y/N POV

I was swabbing the floor of this house. I heard footsteps. When i looked up to see I was met with a pair of familiar eyes. I stared up to it was that man who saved me.

Huh-

What is he doing here?  Why is he here?
Who brought him here? What the heck-
Did he come here to complain?

So many questions were running in my head. He smirked down at me. What is he doing here first of all.

"Bellezza stupida" (dumb beauty). I heard him whisper that. I got up and stood on my toes. He looked at me and smirked.

"Why are you here" i asked in a low pitch voice. But without giving me answer, he just smirked.

"Oh y/n, i see you have met Mr Coppola" i heard my father say from behind me. I turned to look at him with a confused look.

"Please sit down Me Coppola" i never heard my father taking to me with that respect. I sighed and went back to my work.

"Y/n come over here" i heard father tell sternly. I didn't want to cause a scene so that's why i walked towards him and looked at him with annoyance.

"Sit down" i heard that man. Uhh Mr Coppola say. I sighed and sat down next to him but keeping the distance.

I saw my mother come out with cups of coffee and place it on the center table. I immediately placed my hand on the cup and took it.

I felt eyes staring at me. I slowly looked up from the coffee and already three pairs of eyes were staring into me. I sighed and placed the coffee down in my hand holding it firmly.

"Y/n you will be marrying Mr Coppola" said father firmly. I paused. Like my whole life came to a stop. I just kept silent.

I looked around at everyone. I know why my father is doing this. And I'm supposed to marry this old man. I got up and ran to my bedroom.

I was overwhelmed.
I didn't know what to do.
I still can't believe I'm getting married.
Why him.
Why that fellow.
He was so mean to me.

No tears too came out. I heard someone knocking on the door. I sighed and opened it.

It was Mr Coppola. I looked at him and looked down. I don't know what to say to him.

"I won't force you to marry me. You have as much rights as I do in this marriage and if you don't want to marry me it's all good, but I choose you, because you're different" i heard Mr Coppola say.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Is my father selling me to you or something" i asked him softly.

I looked at Mr Coppola. He shook his head with a smile "no tesoro he's not, but I'll be giving him 1 million dollars and maybe that's why he's forcing you. Look i don't want to force you into anything ok" he spoke cupping my face and coming dangerously closer to me.

I gulped and looked down. I bit my lip nervously and meekly answered "ok". Mr Coppola's smirk came into a smile which revealed his dimples.

"I'm glad baby. I also wouldn't take no for an answer" he said to which i widened my eyes. And there he smirked once again.

"I don't know you" i whispered looking into his grey eyes, to which his cold eyes turned soft.

"My name is Luciano Coppola. I'm 26 years old and head on the Italian mafia" he said smirking. Wait- Mafia.

I know what a mafia is. Why is feeling being hot to me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I blushed and looked down. He pressed a kiss on my head and walked out. He pulled me out with his hand interlocked with mine.

I saw my parents whispering something which came to a halt as their eyes landed on us. "She said yes" i heard Mr Coppola, oh sorry Luciano say.

My parents face lit up with excitement. I rolled my eyes at them. "So i better get going then I'll come tomorrow with my father here, and then we'll talk about the marriage is that ok Mr deon" asked Luciano.

Father nodded his head with a smile "yes Mr Coppola" he said. I know why these people are happy, because they are getting 1 million. Wow. Cheap people.

"I'm glad Y/n is getting someone like you Mr Coppola to get married. My daughter must be really lucky" i heard mother say in her fake happy voice which made me roll my eyes.

I wonder if Luciano knows how they behave and treat me.

"I'll get going then" said Luciano. He then turned to look at me and my cheeks began to heat up again.

"I'll see you again tesoro" he whispered to which i could only hear. He pressed a kiss on my cheek and walked out.

I sighed and sat down taking the coffee and sipping on it. "after you drink go and wash out all this" i heard mother say.

I saw father come inside and take a near mother. "Finally we won't have to deal with your sh!t anymore" i heard father snarl.

"What about my studies" i asked him lowly "that you future husband shall decide" he answered. I huffed. I don't want to study anymore. I alredy hate this college. I graduated high school what else more I want in life.