9.

HIS POV (LUCIANO)

Today is the engagement. Fxck i couldn't believe I'll be getting engaged let alone i thought I'll get married too.

Fxck and the girl i picked for me is so perfect. Usually I call myself perfect but she is perfect.

I want to fxcking eat her out and hear her moan my name. I soon reached the hall where the engagement takes place.

I got down from my car and handed my keys to my assistant. I adjusted my suit and walked inside.

I waited for that dumb beauty to come so I could take her hand and walk in

I waited for that dumb beauty to come so I could take her hand and walk in. I waited for 15mins until I saw her father's car arrive.

I smirked as i saw her get down from the car. She looked around and was nervous. I smirked and walked up to her.

I took her hand and walked her in, not caring for her family. Everyone stood up as we approached in.

I smirked

I smirked. I brought her with me and took her first to that old fox who was dying to meet her.

He looked at me and then at her and smiled. She looked at him and then back at me. So fxcking innocent.

"Y/n this is my father arlos, and this is my fiance y/n" i said. He looked at her and smiled nodding his head.

"Come baby, I'll introduce you to others" i said walking away with her, but not before shooting a glare at that old fox.

I was busy introducing my girl to my mates and other people when I was interrupted by her parents.

I looked up and saw two unknown faces along with them. "Hello Mr Coppola this is my elder son Jackson and this is my second son James" he said proudly introducing them to me.

I nodded and their shook hands with me. I looked to see y/n, my beauty nervously playing with her dress.

Honestly she looked hot as fxck. I want to just right away devour her. I grabbed her by her waist, with which she gasped. I smirked down at her and kept making circles on her arms. She blushed and looked down. I could right away see the goosebumps rising on her skin.

"Good morning everyone this here is my soon to be fiance. I thank everyone one of you for coming here to my engagement, have a great time" i spoke through the mic.

I saw all my men surrounding this whole hall which made me smirk. I felt eyes on me, i turned to look only to find this dumb beauty staring at me. Fzck she doesn't know what she doing to me.

I cleared my throat and mentioned for one of my men to bring the rings. I looked at my tesoro and smiled. "Don't worry baby, just be with me, no need to feel shy, I'll make you brave soon after our wedding" i whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

She gasped slowly and i could already make out the blush on her cheeks. I smirked and kissed her cheeks.

One of men came and brought the rings. I took one which was for her, a silver diamond ring. Only the best for her. She took the other one and looked at me blushing and biting her lips.

I took her left hand and slid the ring in her finger

I took her left hand and slid the ring in her finger. It fitted her well and it looked so beautiful on her finger. She slowly grabbed my hand.

I smirked watching her do so. She lifted my right hand and slid the ring on my left finger. Her hands are so soft. I smiled and cupped her face. I smashed my lips on hers.

People began to clap. I smirked and kissed her most intensely almost eating her face. I pulled away as guests were there. I looked at her face and she was blushing.

One of my men brought the engagement cake and came. Her eyes widened. I smirked and held her hand and cute the cake. I fed her a big pieces but it couldn't adjust. Her mouth was small. How you'll adjust my c**k in you mouth then baby.

She smiled and took a piece and fed me

She smiled and took a piece and fed me. I smirked at her and licked her fingers. She blushed and looked away. Then some of the people came and congratulated her. I knew she was bored or tired.

I grabbed her waist and took her down. "Let's eat something" i told her and walked to the food court. I grabbed a plate which was filled with different types of snacks.

I made her sit on the chair and placed the plate on her lap. She slowly began to eat and i watch her do so.

"What about you" she asked in a whisper. "I want to eat something else" i told her seductively. "What is that, you can go have it" she told innocently. "Not now later" i whispered and grabbed her chin and kissed her lips passionately.

I tasted the sweet snack in her mouth and groaned. She was breathless so i pulled away. Her face was bright red. I chuckled at her cuteness. Soon baby soon I'll eat you.

"You look so beautiful my tesoro. Non vedo l'ora di divorarti, cazzo. Cavolo, voglio mangiarti così bene. Sembri così innocente" i muttered which she couldn't understand. (I can't wait to fxcking devour you baby. Damn, i want to eat you so good. You look so innocent)