Dogfight Days of Summer

Start from the beginning

"So cool, so cool, so cool! Wait." Toby then grabbed Eli's shoulders, who was laughing, and turned serious. "Play it cool, Pepperjack." Toby looked to the Tarrons, "Before we agree to enlist, we're gonna need to know if this training is going to involve," he looked at Eli and back at the two, "laser blasters." Y/N shook her head at that. Of course, they were excited about laser blasters.

"We'll need a lot more than serrators if we're going to stand up to the Akiridion fleet," Krel said. Y/N and F/N walked over next to Toby. "We've survived some tough odds before: imminent death numerous times, the end of Arcadia twice," Toby reminisced about a couple of things they encountered. "Not to mention the Go-Ho Sushi Omakase level," Eli added.

Toby let out a chuckle as he and Eli picked up a serrator, "alien weapons! How cool is that?" Then the two started playing with the serrators as Aja reminded them, seriously, "We're talking about a warship full of robot soldiers, people." As Aja was speaking, Toby activated his serrator and a shield formed around him and Eli, trapping them, and Y/N placed a hand on her forehead. Aja waved the shield away and pushed them by their shoulders. "Sorry!" Eli apologized. "This is not a game!"

Krel then looked over at the TV, that showed game over from the Go-Go Sushi, "Hmm... but it could be," he muttered as Y/N and F/N stood next to him. "Do you have an idea, Krel?" Krel looked at them and nodded. "I might have a plan that can work, but we'll need help with this."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Everyone was now in Krel's room, Eli and Toby finished putting on their armor, placed their helmets down, and took out flashlights that Aja had given them to start off. "I was under the impression there would be laser swords," Eli groaned and Toby was clicking the on and off button. "We're not in Star Wars, Eli, but maybe next time," Y/N said as she and F/N looked at the computer screen that Krel was working on. "In time," Aja replied to them, "but first, the key to a soldier's victory is patience."

"Patience: check," Toby questioned, muttering, and smiled at the two. He shot his arm up, holding the flashlight, "But there will be laser blasters, right?" and flashed a surprise on Eli by shining the flashlight in his eyes. "Look at Eli!" he laughed, and Eli did the same back to him. Y/N came over, grabbed their wrists that held their flashlights, and turned to their faces. Both yelped back.

"Could you please quiet yourselves?" Zadra turned to them, who was also looking at what Krel was working on, "The king-in-waiting is working," and she turned back to him with Y/N joining Krel's side. "Your Taylon access codes were still active," Krel said happily and chuckled a little, "Morando is getting sloppy."

Eli and Toby got to training. Eli charged at Toby, who was ready, and Eli struck him with the flashlight, pushing him back. Zadra turned her head to them and grabbed Toby by the shoulder as he almost crashed into Krel. When Zadra stopped him, Toby's eyes widened at the computer, "Whoa, that looks so cool!" Toby awed, and stood next to Y/N and F/N.

"Krel, now is not the time for video games," Aja said with a frown. But Krel said otherwise, "It's exactly the time for video games." Eli joined them and had smiles on their faces to see what he's doing, "Their raw fish game gave me this idea." Toby awed again, "Whoa, cool! You're hacking into the Matrix!" Aja walked towards them, "Uh, guys..." she tried to get their attention, "This is not the Matrix," Krel said, shaking his head and not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Right, right, of course. For sure, totally," Toby said before his tone changed with more excitement, grabbing onto Y/N's arm and shaking it. "You're hacking into the mainframe!" Eli awed as well, "Still cool!" and Aja shook her head, "No, not cool. You know what's actually cool? Patience." Krel then revealed what he was doing, "Technically, I am accessing the royal security network via an intergalactic data mining client." He said and clicked on a button then continued typing away.