Welcome to History

Start from the beginning

"I can't say we approve of all your life choices," Javier, Claire's dad, said with worry, with Ophelia standing beside him sharing the same expression, "but if you're going to run off, you're going prepared." He held her bag and started listing things that were in her bag, "It's got a poncho in there, waterproof matches, a flashlight, chorizo," he whispered the last part.

Claire rolled her eyes, "Dad, Jim's got a sword made of Daylight. And you give me chorizo?" She hands her the bag, and her mom hugs her. "It'll be a little taste of home." The Nuñez family did a group hug. Toby and Nancy were beside them in the dining room. "I packed your favorite, Diablo Maximus breakfast burrito. Along with an extra pair of undies." She stretched an underwear from his bag; Toby quickly put it back in and took the bag, looking at everyone with embarrassment and feeling awkward. "Uh... thank you, Nana." He patted her arm gratefully, "I will take these two things that are completely unrelated."

Y/N chuckled, covering her mouth with her closed fist. Jim turned to his mom with a soft smile, "No underwear for me?" Barbara hugged her son, "Just call, okay? Text every once in a while. Oh! And take pictures, alright? Just to know you're safe." Barbara pulled away and placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing it. Jim let out a chuckle. Blinky stood in front of his blind brother, placed a hand on his shoulder, "Stay here. You're my brother." He patted his cheek, "And I still don't trust you." Dictatious chuckled but took it.

Blinky joined everyone else in the hallway, enough for Claire to create a portal. Claire opened her Shadow Staff, "You guys ready?" Toby had his warhammer out. Y/N had her dual blades out, and F/N ignited his flames. Seeing everyone ready, Jim wore his armor, "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command."

The parents stood by the side in the living room, watching with worry. Seeing the worried looks from the parents, Y/N mentally swore they would be safe. They've been through worse.

"Let's get our friend back." 

Everyone jumped in through the portal and landed in a dark place, cautiously walking in, and looking around their surroundings for a surprise attack, "Stay alert. Gunmar could be anywhere." Jim warned his friends. "Where are we?" Claire asked, wondering where they were teleported at. a squeaking of a rat made Jim gasp in surprise it ran ahead of them and it let out shrill of scream a sizzle following. Everyone looked up and had their jaws dropped a little. Aaarrrgghh!!! was frozen in mid air, it was clear he was trying to fight someone, and Y/N knows who. He was surrounded by familiar yellow bars and green rocks floated around him. He lets out a few grunts.

Toby gasped and dropped his warhammer, "Wingman!" Y/N quickly took action pulling his bag back, "No, stop! It's a trap!" Jim and Claire joined their side as Toby gasped realizing what he almost ran into, "A stasis trap! But that's..." Blinky spoke out the name, they were fear the worst off, "The work of Angor Rot. And he's upgraded it!" 

"And we also got another problem," Y/N pointed at the floating green rocks around Aaarrrgghh!!!, "Angor Rot used the Dwärkstones to turn this place into a ticking time bomb if we deactivate the stasis, this whole place is gonna blow." Everyone looked up at Aaarrrgghh!!! with worry, "Aaarrrgghh!!!, my friend, they've used you as bait to kill us."

Aaarrrgghh!!! lets out some groans as if saying, 'Yeah, I think I got that'. "We gotta get him out of there!" Toby yelled. "No, Wingman. You leave." Aaarrrgghh!!! Managed to mutter out. "No, we're not giving up." Toby said stubbornly and he was right, deadly trap or not. They couldn't leave Aaarrrgghh!!! behind. Jim lets out another surprise gasps as rats slithered pasts them and into a gap, stoned floor. "Guys, I got an idea." And that's when Y/N would not like it.

The team came up with a plan. Everyone worried about the plan while Toby was determined. "Okay, Toby drops the hammer, we drop into the room below," Jim pointed his two hands at the ground. "The warhammer's power and weight might be enough to override the stasis trap," Y/N said. "Or it'll fail, Toby will disintegrate into nothingness, and we'll die with the ensuing explosion," Blinky added on. "Cool beans," Toby said with a nonchalant voice.