Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu

Start from the beginning

"Well, that is impressive. Eli Tokyo drifted," Y/N said, not bothered with her surroundings. Coach had his hands on his knees, no words coming out of his mouth as he was panting and babbling. Then Aja and Krel's car wheel fell off, "What the...?" and that was Coach's breaking point. He let out a loud scream, paused to catch his breath after running, and continued yelling. "Ooh..." Y/N pulled her phone out when she received a message from Jim for reminders of tonight's patrol.

Y/N looked at Coach, who was still screaming, and she slowly left the scene. "I ain't dealing with this."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Later tonight, the Trollhunters were chasing a red troll in the forest. He grabbed a tree, burned it, and threw it towards them. "Just once, I'd like a troll to visit Arcadia for another reason than destroying the world," Jim said as he dodged it on his Vespa, his armor ready, and Claire was with him, her shadow staff ready. "Take it up with the tourism board!" Toby said, with his warhammer out, and was riding on Aaarrrgghh!!!. "I have to agree with Jim on this. At least for once, we don't have to deal with something like Gunmar and all," Y/N levitated herself beside them, F/N was on her shoulder with his tongue out.

Blinky just ran, his head buried in a book. "According to the Venerable Bedehilde, Porgon is a Trickster Troll causing chaos and trouble." Y/N would have laughed at the name. "With a name like 'Porgon,' can you blame him?" Toby said. The Porgon's laugh was taunting them as he grabbed a rock and lit it on fire, throwing it at them. Claire used her shadow staff to send it elsewhere, "Nice one!" Jim complimented. The others smiled at her, seeing she is doing better than ever. Blinky continued to talk more about the Troll, "Trickster Trolls herald discord and disorder..."

"Incoming!"

"Blinky!" Y/N called out to Blinky when Toby yelled a warning, "... to both humans and Trollkind alike. Aaaah!" Y/N grabbed Blinky and dodged the incoming attack; his book flew out of his hand. The flying book hit Toby's back of the head and threw him off of Aaarrrgghh!!!, who jumped and caught him, causing him to roll and making Jim lose focus as he glanced at his friends falling apart one by one until he and Claire were thrown off the Vespa into a bush.

The Porgon disappeared behind the trees. Y/N, F/N, Jim, and Blinky caught up to the Trickster Troll, who held a metal object, something they had never seen. He stood up, his crystallized hand holding the shiny object, "Shiny thing. Whoa!" He used his magic, and little static was heard as his magic mixed with the mysterious object. Blinky ducked. Y/N pulled a shield around her and F/N, her gem glowing. Jim pulled up his shield as the Porgon started shifting and morphing. Then a small wave of blue hit Jim's shield, the same for the shield Y/N pulled up, protecting her; she put it down.

Jim put his shield away as he and Y/N gaped at the spot where the Porgon was. Toby and Claire caught up to them. Toby ran to them as Claire portaled her way to them. "Well, that Porgon guy sure knows how to make an exit," Jim scratched the back of his head walking to the spot, "Where'd he go?" Jim looked to his friends, pointing to the area where he stood, "He just... vanished." Blinky and Y/N walked towards him, "Maybe the trickster caused a disturbance in the continuity. For now, let's call it a night. We'll search for him tomorrow."

And tomorrow felt like an eternity because after last night when the Porgon disappeared with the mysterious object, today keeps repeating, and on Science Fair too. Y/N, F/N, and Jim were the only ones who could remember. Now, she, Jim, and Toby walked into the planetarium. "You guys sure you saw him come in here?"

"Trust us, Toby," Y/N said, walking beside him, while Jim was just charging in, not being inconspicuous. "This is where Porgon will be," Jim said, finishing the sentence for her. Then he bumped into Aja. "Huh, that's weird. I've never done that before," Jim said, then looked around. "You've never bumped into someone before?" Aja asked. Jim turned to her with a grin, probably thinking he took this as good news or a sign. "Not today."