Timing is Everything and a mix of D'aja Vu

Start from the beginning

"Not today. You're on the advanced track, Pepperjack," Eli got excited, did a little dance, and made 'turning wheels'. "I get to Tokyo drift." Aja and Y/N were smiling at his little excitement. "No, no, no. No Tokyo drifting," Coach Laurence broke his excitement and pointed to another car behind them a few feet away, "You're parallel parking. Y/N will be helping you." Eli's shoulders dropped when he saw the car, "Aw, I thought this was gonna be the year of Eli."

Y/N placed a hand on his shoulder as she walked by his side, "Don't worry, Eli. I'm sure you'll make a mark one day or another." Eli smiled at her gratefully. Once they reached the car, she gave him the keys and moved to a safe distance. Eli got the car started and began to... well... he was moving the car back and forth like a robot being broken down.

She then heard another car screeching and looked over to see some orange beams raining down on where the rest of the group was. "What the..." She walked away from Eli's car and moved closer to the car, looking up at the sky and seeing something clearly glitching out. Aja was driving the car and managed to get them out of the beam. Coach Laurence and Shannon were kicked out of the car. The car drove away but then stopped, and Krel opened his door, yelling at them, "Step three, wait right there!"

Then they drove off, "Oh! Hey, that maneuver's not in the driver's handbook," he then turned back to Y/N and Eli and saw the giant beam, "What the-- that's above my pay grade." Y/N facepalmed at his response to a giant beam, which is so unnatural. The beam moved and got Shannon, who spun around in it and lost her glasses in the process. She stood frozen and ran to follow Coach.

Coach reached them and started to pull on the door, but Eli kept moving back and forth. Eli moved back again, throwing Coach off to the side, he put his foot down and called out to Eli, "Out of the vehicle, Pepperjack." Eli's muffled voice from the car responded, "Sorry, Coach, I'm just starting to get the hang of this." Then Shannon opened the car, hopped inside the vehicle, sat on the passenger seat, breathing heavily, looked at the door lock, and locked it. Coach Laurence grabbed the handle and glared at Shannon, "Open the door."

"Nope," Shannon answered quickly and shook her head. Coach Laurence let out a snort and looked to where Aja and Krel drove off. "If you kids think you can outrun me," Coach let out a laugh and started running, "you've got another thing coming. I do Pilates!" Y/N blinked her eyes a couple of times because what the heck was that. "Oh, great, first the Eternal Night, now we have an alien invasion coming. What next? Evil creatures ready to rebuild a new world?" she groaned, and F/N peeked his head out, tilting his head and purring.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It's been a few minutes, and Aja and Krel were coming back in super speed with some sort of spaceship following them as they drove past Y/N, F/N, Eli, and Shannon. Y/N had a deadpan look, not seeming to be bothered with the new species on Earth, especially if it's in Arcadia where everything is 'normal'. To her, this chase looked normal; after all, she chased and fought goblins, changelings, etc.

And another five minutes passed or so, Coach Laurence was coming back, trying his best to run back, but his legs seemed to almost give up on him. Y/N placed a hand over her mouth (holding back a laugh, probably) when she saw the state of his car, feeling bad for the coach. Coach Laurence came back to himself and sputtered out words. Krel peeked his head out from his window (despite there being a giant open hole where the front windscreen used to be) and asked, "So... how did we do?"

"Pfft...!" Y/N's muffled laugh didn't bother Coach Laurence as he panicked more about his car, almost like Uhl with Susanna. "What did you do to my car?" He ran to the side of the car, grabbing the car and yelling straight in Aja's face. Tires screeching were heard, and Eli drove the car backwards, driving past them, making Coach stand straight, who was baffled. Shannon's scream was heard as Eli did a U-turn and drove back to Aja, Krel, and Coach as he was screaming, and Eli did another U-turn, parking perfectly in place of the surrounding cones.