Y/N coughed into her fist, and the three turned to her. "Oh, hey Y/N," Krel greeted, and Y/N waved at him. "What are you doing here?" Aja asked, facing her. F/N long hidden in her jacket. "I came here to deliver more flyers but noticed something vaguely off here and ran into Steve," she explained. Aja let out an 'oh,' and Steve butted in, standing up. "Not to brag, but, uh, my career prediction test said that I'd make an awesome exterminator." Y/N almost scoffed at Steve as he flirted with Aja.

Then Steve gasped when he looked at the hand scepter Aja held as a weapon. "Scepter. My scepter!" He glanced at his bat and nervously but quickly spoke to Aja, "Uh, you might wanna trade me for this bat." He took the scepter and handed the bat over to Aja. "Bats are great for battling bugs. Yeah, just give it to me." He turned around and started sweet-talking to the scepter while Aja was examining her new weapon like nothing she had ever seen. "We'll never be apart again. I love you." Y/N raised a brow but shrugged. This is Steve.

Aja raised a brow at him, and Steve looked at her and gave her a wink, making Aja slightly flustered and putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Y/N looked between them and made a straight face, her brows slightly furrowed. It's almost like Jim and Claire all over again but on a different level. "King Palchuk! I'm back, baby! Whoo!" Steve cheered, running to the doors. Y/N followed him, hearing a bit of Aja and Krel's conversation, "I think the oath with the golden hair favors me above other humans," and that's got her interest.

The four, now together, opened the door that revealed the cafeteria and saw Mary with her phone in hand in front of the two bugs, Steve told Y/N. The four entered inside, slowly and quietly. "Uh... guys?" Steve told them, noticing something on Mary. "Mary, what are you doing here?" Aja whispered-yelled.

"Duh! Filming a video worth millions of views. #EwGrossEw," Mary replied, not being quiet and clearly not noticing or feeling something on her back as Aja walked towards her slowly and slowly raised her bat. "No sudden movements," Aja said slowly, raising the bat higher, waving it. "Hey, wanna take a selfie-- Daaaah!" Mary screamed as Aja hit the giant bug off her back. It rolled over to Krel's feet, and he squished it with the book he held in his hands, turning the bug into some sort of blue liquid. Y/N made a disgusted look.

"These books are very useful," Krel complimented, laughing a little. Mary panicked from behind Aja, "Uh, these things aren't poisonous, right?" Aja deadpanned and joined Y/N and the boys. "Right?" Mary ran to them. "I don't know. There's probably an antidote, like, uh, vinegar or true love's kiss." Aja gasped at the last part, and Steve made kissy faces at her. Y/N moved his face away from Aja, "Enough, Steve." Steve shrugged as he looked at Aja with the look of a crush, "just spit-balling, you know?" Mary clutched onto Aja's arm in fear, and everyone turned to the sound of screeches and scuttles.

Steve and Aja walked towards the sound, everyone looking up at the ceiling. "It seems we found the nest," she said, and the ceiling lit up in blue, revealing the pink and blue creatures, bugs plastered on the ceiling. Y/N picked up the tray that was left on the table. "Or the nest has found us," Krel said. He grabbed a wooden spoon that lay on the table and threw it to Mary since she was unarmed. "I think you're going to need this."

Then the swarm of bugs flew around them, making everyone cover themselves. "Great Gaylen! There are too many of them!" Mary backed away and climbed onto a table and started hitting the bugs, their blue blood splattering over the floor. "You're not on today's menu!" Y/N hit some of them and crushed them with her tray. "If I could use my magic, it would be helpful, but not with them around," she thought to herself as she hit another bug.

"Bow to the king!" Steve said, hitting one of the bugs with his scepter. One of them grabbed the scepter's finger and pulled it along with Steve. "No! Not my scepter! Don't pull my finger!" They began having a tug-of-war on the table. Aja and Krel hopped onto a table and started hitting incoming attacks. Mary's ringtone suddenly rang, and the bugs stopped in their tracks. Mary pulled out her phone and answered it, not realizing one of the bugs near her exploded. "Hey, Claire-bear, what's up?" Y/N hopped onto her table and made her duck and hit the bugs for her and Steve still kept having tug-of-war with the bug and now was being lifted in the air.

Aja gasped and told Mary, "Play that horrible sound again." Mary looked at her confused, "Huh? My ringtone?" Then Mary gasped, realizing what Aja meant, and turned her attention to Claire for a second, "Call you back. Love you. Mean it." Ending the call, Mary played her ringtone again and raised it up, making the bugs pause in the air. Two of them chased after the vocals and exploded. "The frequency of the Earth music kills them." Krel and Aja looked at each other with a smile, jumped down from the table, and ran out.

"Where are you two going?" Y/N yelled after them. "To get more music!" Krel's voice yelled back to her as they disappeared into the hallway. "Well, they better hurry. I'm not sure how long they'll be in stasis for," Y/N muttered under her breath as Steve dropped back to the floor. "Oh, welcome back, Steve."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It's been a few minutes since Krel and Aja went to get more music, and Mary went power-crazy with her ringtone as she exploded the bugs, laughing manically. Y/N and Steve were kneeling on the floor as Mary stood on a table. She turned to another bug with her phone, but the sound of the battery dying made Mary gasp and duck. "Ah! I'm out of juice!" Steve was already on his phone, clicking and swiping. "Don't worry, I'm locked and loaded." Instead of something heavy, it was a light, soft ringtone. Steve stood up and waved his arms around as the bugs stopped flying crazily and now were spinning in circles. Y/N looked at Steve with an 'are you serious?' look. "Uh... Nothing's happening, Steve," Mary pointed out.

It's already the afternoon, and Mary joined Y/N on the floor, her back facing Steve, still continuing dancing with the bugs, and Y/N comforting her. Mary had her ears covered and whimpered, "This music is worse than the bugs." Steve was chuckling, softly enjoying this. Then the bugs all started flying away following loud bass music. Mary and Y/N stood up, the three looked at each other. "Krel and Aja must have found more music. The bugs should be gone now." Y/N placed a hand on Mary and Steve's shoulders, "Uh, why don't I take you guys back home, huh?"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N dropped Steve off after Mary was dropped off first. "Thanks for the ride, Y/N," Steve said. Y/N nodded to Steve, and he walked out of her car and went inside the safety of his home. Y/N started her car and drove back home. F/N popped his head out from her jacket. "You know, F/N, I don't think we're alone in this town anymore. Other than trolls, wizards, changelings, etc., I think we have intergalactic friends visiting us."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*