Secrets reveal and a wanted man

Começar do início

"Okay... um," Y/N made a popping sound and looked down, sighing. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed. "I think I should go first. I'm sure you already know, since the start of my new, other side of my life, I got strange books and gifts that I never thought I would get. I suspected you might have been something else, and I never really got the chance to ask, despite there being multiple choices and--" Douxie stopped her rambling with a squeeze of his hand on her shoulder. Y/N looked at Douxie, who only smiled meekly. She sighed, shaking her head, "Sorry, it's a lot."

"I know it is, love, but I'll explain my story to you. You don't need to," Douxie said and started explaining himself. He was a wizard (which was obvious since the Spring Fling competition) and he came from Camelot. He's also Merlin's apprentice and he's 900 years old. As he was telling about his life story, Archie came in with F/N on his head. "Well, you're feeling better, I see."

Y/N stared at Archie with a tired look, raising her brows because she shouldn't be that surprised, but still a bit shocked. "No words, my dear? What, cat got your tongue?" he chuckled, and Y/N shook her head and scratched F/N's head, who jumped on her covered legs. "I do remember I accidentally caught you talking one time, Arch. I guess I was in a bit of denial that time." Archie and Douxie looked at each other.

"Anyways, thanks for coming clean, Doux. And for saving me last night." Douxie smiled and removed his hand from her shoulder and grabbed her hand. "It's no problem. I'm just glad to have this weight off my shoulder of not telling you." Y/N looked at his silver bracelet and took hold of his wrist, "so, this is where you get your magic from?" Douxie nodded, as he allowed her curiosity to get to him.

"I guess now we don't keep secrets anymore?" Y/N chuckled and punched his arm lightly, "Sure, but I still get to keep 'em to myself if I have to." Douxie smiled and nodded. The two stared at one another before someone cleared their throat to get their attention. "If I may..." Y/N looked away, and Douxie looked at Archie, "What is it, Arch?" He placed Y/N's phone down and gave it to her, "Y/N, you received a message from someone named 'Jim'."

Y/N took her phone and opened it to see a message. She opened the message. "Y/N, can you help me and Blinky account the trolls tonight?" - Seen "Jim asked me if I'll be joining him and Blinky for a headcount tonight." Douxie looked at her with disapproval, "You can't go tonight with your condition." Y/N waved a hand, "I know. I know." Y/N texted him she'll be taking a break for tonight and looked at Douxie and the others. "You know, there's something else I have to tell you. I'm not even sure if you're clearly aware of it." Douxie grasped her hand again and squeezed it, "Don't worry, Y/N. I will help you the best I can."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N took a break from school the whole day yesterday and today. After that rough hit and slow healing, it'll take a while for her to get back on her feet. She sat on the couch with Archie beside her, reading a book and F/N on her head. It was already night, and a vibration of her phone caught her attention. She looked down to see Jim calling. She opened it and answered him. "Hello, Jim?"

"Y/N, can you meet us in the sewers? Toby was caught by the police when he and Aaarrrgghh!!! were looking for Glug." Then she heard Toby's voice, sounding a bit panicked, "I'm a wanted man, Y/N!" Jim's voice then came back, "Can you meet us in the sewers? Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! will meet us there." Y/N stood up from the couch, "Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there." She ended the call and headed to her room but was stopped by Archie in his dragon form, "And where are you planning to go, missy?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Come on, Arch. I'm only going out for a lookout."

"Douxie will worry," Y/N waved the phone in front of him, "I can text him. I'm only going out for a lookout, nothing serious." Archie and Y/N continued to have a staring contest, and Archie gave in, "Fine. But you better be back unscathed. Douxie would probably have me on duty 24/7." Y/N smiled, scratched his head, and purred a little before swatting her hands away.