"Now, come on. Let's go in the water and have some relaxation and fun," Y/N chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go to the spa later. You should know us girls need also a bit of refreshment. "The two went into the cool waters and had fun playing water fights and having a race. The longer they spent at the beach, the sun had set so quickly that they would be starving until midnight.

Y/N went to the spa to get herself refreshed, and Douxie went back to his room to change and would meet her later. Y/N walked into the spa room, greeted by the employee, and walked into one of the rooms. A staff member walked in and relaxed her muscles, and Y/N was enjoying the tension being lifted off her shoulders.

After that tension relief, she returned to her room and quickly changed into her clothes and went over to Douxie's room. Knocking on his door, she waited a few seconds. He appeared before her and both headed down to the floor where the banquet was filled with delicious food.

Y/N picked her sets of food and felt goosebumps running down her spine. She looked over her shoulder but saw no one. Was it just her imagination? She shook her head and continued picking her food. Y/N sat down in her seat across from Douxie. She picked up her cutlery and enjoyed her dinner. She paused herself and looked to the side, scanning the tables to see where the chills were coming from.

"Y/N? You alright?" Douxie's worried voice broke her thoughts, and she came back to reality. She gave him a reassuring smile, "Yeah, yeah. Just a bit cold, that's all." Douxie hummed, "If you feel sick, we can go back." Y/N smiled, appreciating Douxie's worries.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N looked at the beach, standing on the balcony hugging herself. She still couldn't shake that chill she felt earlier in the banquet. She let out a sigh and took her jacket that hung on the chair and puts it on, and decided to have a walk. "I'll be back, F/N. Make sure to hide if someone comes in." F/N squeaked in understandment. She needed some fresh air. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N hugged herself as she walked down the stony path leading to the beach. She then heard a rustle of leaves behind her. She turned around and tried to look for the source. Quickly pulling out her phone, she flashed it towards the sound. Nothing came out, and she put her phone away, walking faster now. She continued looking behind her and heard some familiar noises. "Waka Chaka..."

Oh hell no. She was not dealing with this on her vacation. But another voice made her jump and turn around to see someone walking towards her. "Well, well, I never expected to find one of the Trollhunters' friends. Lucky me." It was a man, or rather a changeling; it was one of the staff from the hotel.

Y/N stepped back a little and made her swords appear in her hands, pointing them at the changeling. "What do you want?" she asked with venom laced in her voice. She came here for a nice, relaxing vacation, but of course, there is no such thing as a break when you're a hero. Wonderful.

"When I found out you had checked into this hotel, I thought I would--" a sword came into his view, the edge of her sword was nearly touching his neck. She glared at him, "You stay away from me, you creep, and stay away from my friends." He chuckled and smacked her sword out of her hand; it landed a few feet away from her. She backed away, and a bright flash surrounded the changeling, revealing his true form.

Y/N glared at him and blocked an incoming attack, holding her ground. "Let me guess, you want my head to show off how you dealt with the Trollhutners friend while she was on a vacation so you can take the glory?" Y/N kicked his stomach pushing him back and started slashing at him. He grunted and stepped back, Y/N swung her swords like they're little nunchucks. "Well, breaking news pal. You may try as many times as you want to take us down, but we'll always have a comeback and kick every changeling butt and end your stupid reign of Gunmar."

The changeling growled and threw a kick at her, she blocked it with her swords and pushed her back a little. He jumped at her, and Y/N dodged to the side. "Sworra thgil!" Y/N stretched her hand towards him and arrows appeared and shot at him. He jumped again dodging them and Y/N mocked him as she stood back up. "Ha! Are you a kangaroo now?"

He growled and landed in front of her and glared at her, lifting his fist up. "Enough!" He was about to punch her but a crack and his face scrunched, "Ow..." He squeaked out and Y/N smirked, "Rule number three!" Y/N moved away as he fell down holding his gronk-nuts. Y/N raised her sword in the air, "Say hi to Bular for me won't you?" She slashed her sword down and he yelled in pain as his body turned to stone.

Once his screaming ceased, Y/N kicked his stoned body down and it shattered. Y/N sighed and raised her hand over it. "Naeco eht ni nword ydob enots" Y/N chanted and the body disappeared before her. Well, what a pleasant start first day of the week.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N groaned in her seat as she stared blankly at her book, she was reading a page about some gruesomes that feed on dead troll corpse and how it is killed. Something called a Dwärkstones, and she tried to pronounce it, "Dork-stone... No, no, no, it's Dwor... Uhhh, I can't with this..." She closed her book and leaned back, placing her hand on her forehead. F/N climbed on her book and squeaked at her.

Y/N didn't face her familiar but rubbed his little head. "After what happened last night, I don't think I can go hang out with Douxie. Way to drag him down." Her familiar jumped up, trying to get her attention. Y/N sat herself up, placing her arm on the table and leaned her head against her fist, giving him a smile. She soothed his head and he purred at the gesture.

"Thanks for trying to make me better, F/N. You know, I really need to start learning how to understand you or make you speak." She looked around and leaned down to him, "Like Archie." F/N perked his head and Y/N chuckled. For the rest of the day, she spent her time holed up in her room with F/N.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The 3rd day arrived and Y/N sat in Douxie's room with a bowl of fruit that sat beside them on his bedside table. They both were watching the Kung Fu Panda movie. Y/N moved deeper in her pillow, and snagging a snack and muched on it. Archie wa sleeping by their feet, purring softly.

"Where'd you go last night?" Douxie asked. Y/N froze a bit before softly replying, "I went out for a walk and I quickly went back inside when I was feeling cold." Douxie frowned a little, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, making Y/N almost lean her head against his shoulder. "Hey, if you need something or tell me, I'm here for you." He grasped her hand, softly squeezing it. Y/N smiled and leaned in closer, thanking him. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*