Welcome to the Rock Show

En başından başla

Jim took the pamphlet from Blinky's hand and placed it on the table. "Then we're gonna be there tonight to make our stand. There's gonna be people at the museum, people that can't see this thing. We're gonna have to stop it."

"Then I know just the thing to get rid of it." Blinky said, and everyone jumped when they heard Barbara's voice. "Jim, I'm home!" Jim called back to her, as Blinky and Draal walked to the hole that leads to the sewers that Draal made while he stayed in Jim's house. "I'll be right up! Just working on my assignment! Don't come down!" F/N quickly hopped over to Y/N's head, and she turned around at the same time with Aaarrrgghh!!! when they heard a metal clattering and some rustling. Aaarrrgghh!!! peeked through the window and hummed in suspicion. "Did you see anything?" Aaarrrgghh!!! moved away from the window and shook his head. "Raccoons, maybe?" Aaarrrgghh!!! shrugged, and both made their way to the tunnel back to Trollmarket. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N, F/N, Aaarrrgghh!!!, and Blinky walked up to RotGut to acquire the item they seek. Y/N walked up to the metal door and knocked on it. One of the windows opened, and Rot's eye appeared. "Hello, how can we help you?" Y/N waved, and Blinky stepped forward. "Hello, my friends! We require from you a Dwärkstone, if you have them."

"Oh, yeah, we have them, all right. How many do you need?" Then Gut's window opened, glaring at his partner, "What did we say about giving away the items?" Rot looked at him with a sympathetic voice, "But they sound like they really need it." Y/N nodded and asked them politely, "Please, it's an emergency."

The two glanced at each other and shut their windows, and the group heard them chatter amongst themselves. The window opened and Rot appeared, "Make sure to catch it." He closed his window, and Y/N stood in front of Blinky. F/N jumped onto his hands that clasped together, almost dropping him from the unexpected jump. A rock launched at her, "Catch the rock!" The rock stopped mere inches from her hand, and Y/N grabbed it and grinned. Aaarrrgghh!!! oohed, and Blinky clapped, F/N following him. She looked at the giant silver gate, "Thank you, Rot and Gut." Rot's window opened as the group walked away to meet up with Jim and the others, "You're welcome!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The four arrived at the surface and walked towards the group that was hiding behind a bush, staring at the museum and the banner showing off the dead troll arm. Y/N had cloaked herself and the other three. Y/N called out to them, revealing herself and the others, "Hey, we're back." They jumped up and hugged each other. Toby glared at her, "Not cool, Y/N!" Y/N chuckled and shrugged, "Sorry." Jim shook his head and turned to them, "Y/N, Blinky, did you guys go to RotGut's?"

"Did we ever!" He dug in his bag and started to get something. "Feast your eyes on this!" He took out the Dwärkstone. The three looked at it with confusion and a 'what the heck' look. "A rock?" Toby pointed out with disappointment laced in his voice. Y/N chuckled, "It's not a rock, guys. It's a Dwärkstone."

"Dork-stone?" Jim asked with a confused look, a brow raised. "Dwärkstone," Blinky corrected, and Claire tried to say it, "Dork-stone?" Aaarrrgghh!!! and F/N nodded their heads for trying their best, "Close enough," Blinky corrected them again, almost yelling as he explained, "Dwärkstone is incredibly rare, highly volatile, and the only guaranteed way to expel a gruesome." The group still had confused looks, and Toby gave him an unamused look, "All I'm hearing is 'dork-stone.'" Claire didn't waste time here, "However you pronounce it, how does it work?"

"A firm shake will activate it, but once it begins glowing," Blinky explained with a warning as he handed the stone to Jim, "run." Then Aaarrrgghh!!! made an example, "Goes 'kaboom,'" and that almost gave everyone a mini heart attack. "Now, very delicately tuck it away and make sure it counts." Jim puts the dangerous item in his bag, "We only have one," Y/N said.