A lot of conflictions

Start from the beginning

Usurna didn't waiver her glare at him, "The Tribunal has already voted on your fate." Vendel then stood next to her. "And, by the barest of margins, has ruled to drop all charges, so long as you cooperate from this moment forth." The group sighed in relief of the news. But Usurna reminded them of one thing, "Your rash choice to save once child put all of Trollmarket at risk. If any evil had been unleashed unto this world, the blood would have been on your hands." She pointed at Jim's chest, Jim looked at her with unease. She walked away but stopped in her footing and looked back at the group, "Are you sure nothing followed you on your return?"

Y/N quickly pointed it not revealing what happened behind-the-scenes, "Draal never left his post guarding the bridge. That I can assure you." Y/N kept a straight face, as the others nodded at her statement, Toby and Aaarrrgghh!!! held some nervous smiles. Usurna huffed but didn't question them, "Hmmph. Very well, then." Y/N narrowed her eyes at that, was it just her or did Usurna sounded disappointed?

Usurna walked out of the library with her gaurds following, once they left everyone turned to Vendel. Blinky asking him, "Are the Krubera really staying permanently?" Vendel could mentally sigh and turned to him, "Usurna feels their presence is required in light of my questionable judgement." He raised his staff a bit and got stuck on the crystal chandelier and grumbled,trying to remove it, "Speaking of such, have you made any progress in tracking down the culprit who stole my staff?"

"We will not rest until we bring them to justice." Blinky said, after making a couple of eye contact with his friends. Vendel replied to him, with almost some sarcasm laced in his voice, "Yes, of course. I'm sure whoever took it had good reason and will return it as soon as possible." Emphasizing on 'good reason' making some look down, whistling away and Blinky lets out a chuckle. "I've put my neck out far enough for you ungrateful fools. Any further, and she'll be sure to lop my head right off." Vendel eventually managing to take his staff out. 

Jim looked at with a grateful look, "Thank you, Vendel. It's good to see you, too." Vendel looked away, he may act a bit harsh doesn't mean he has a soft hard to the Trollhunters. "Yes, well, if you want to thank me, go look into the goblin mess that one of our trolls discovered on a salvage run." This made everyone confused. "Goblin mess?" Toby asked. 

Vendel explained further, "There appears to be some droppings in a dumpster behind the Arcadia Cinema." Y/N quirked her brows up, "The cinema? I was there yesterday with my friend. And I didn't see any goblins." That sentence made made her friends smirk and she glared at them, "Not a word." And she turned a bit serious to get back on topic, "Anyways, goblins? We haven't seen any of those in months." And Jim got excited, "Oh, my gosh! Is this a call? Like, a good ol' trollhunting mission?"

Vendel groaned when his staff was now stuff on his horn, he tried to take it out but was done with it, "Just go."He deadpanned and glared at his staff.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was night time, and everyone sneaked behind some buildings making their way to the alleyway to the cinema. Jim checked around the corner, "All right, coast is clear. Nothing like a simple mission to get our mojo back, huh?" Everyone walked around and Claire looked at him in surprise and deadpans, "Did you just say 'mojo'?" 

Jim looked away for a second and only gave a nervous smile. Aaarrrgghh!!! starting sniffing around, with F/N now on his shoulder, until he reached the dumpster and popped his head from behind, "Huh, smell poop." The group grimaced, "Ew!" Claire grossed out. Aaarrrgghh!!! opened the other half of the dumpster, sniffing it, Blonky came next to him as Aaarrrgghh!!! picked up something and ate making Y/N almost gag, F/N grimaced. "Double 'ew"'" 

Aaarrrgghh!!! then felt something cold and slimy inside, and rubbed on it, making him hum, "Aaarrrgghh!!!, what is it?" Blinky asked as Aaarrrgghh!!! lifted his hand up and sniffed it. F/N was hissing at it making the group confused. Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed it smelling something, "Mm, cat!" but he sniffed again, "No." Sniffing it again and his face turned serious, "Blood goblin."