A lot of conflictions

Start from the beginning

Jim, Toby and Claire entered the library and gasped at the sight. Toby and Claire speaking at the same time. "Blinky?" Toby called out to him, with surprise in his voice. Claire covered her mouth, "What are you doing?"

"You love your books! This isn't like you!" Toby yelled. Blinky glared at Toby, not personally, as he picked up another book. Aaarrrgghh!!! was standing next to the pile of flaming books. "Not my books! I'm destroying anything that bear my traitorous brother's name." He threw the book over his shoulder, and moved to the other side picking up another set of books and walked over to the flames. "Full of lies! My Gumm-Gumm brother cannot be trusted and neither can these!" He threw the books in there, the trio ran to the piles.

Jim kneeled, and carefully avoiding the flames took out the already burnt books. "Blink! But they've been useful before, so they can be useful again!" Y/N walked next to Claire and she gave her a look. "Hey, I tried." Claire sighed, Aaarrrgghh!!! came over to Toby and started sniffing him. "Aren't you gonna stop him, wingman?" Aaarrrgghh!!! didn't answer as he continued sniffing him, Toby lets out a spur of giggles and asked Y/N and Blinky, "Uh, what's with Aaarrrgghh!!!?" 

Y/N shrugged and F/N shook his head, both not knowing what was wrong. Blinky replied to him but not looking at them as he continued throwing the books in the flames. "Leave him. Ever since he's returnd from death, his sense of smell has been curiously heightened. He's been sniffing everything for hours." Blinky walked away to find more junk. 

Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed Toby and smelled something, "Mm... You had Italian." He placed a hand on his shoulder and sniffed him again, "Carbonara." Toby smiled that showed him he was correct and was surprised, and counted when he had that. "Yeah, like, three days ago." Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed him again and shrugged, "Meh, needed more garlic." Y/N laughed and patted his arm. "That might make the taste better." F/N tilted his head and cooed. 

Hearing a metal clatter, the four turned to Jim grabbing a  water bucket and splashing it on the flaming books. The group watched him and Y/N, F/N and Aaarrrgghh!!! turned Toby. "Talk to Jim yet?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked. Claire walked next to Y/N and F/N, crossing her arms. "He says he hasn't found the right time." Y/N sighed placing her hands on her hips. "Well, we need to tell him sooner or later."

They looked back at Jim continuing splashing water and Toby turned to the group, "It's not just me, right? Ever since he got back, he's been acting super weird." Y/N only hummed and shrugged, placing a hand on his shoulder, "I mean, he was stuck in the Darklands for two weeks, and forget what the other side was like. I would probably act like that too, except not onto that level."

Jim almost puts the fire out before he spoke up with an idea, "Hey, guys, you know what we need? A calling! I'm sure there's been tons of stuff piling up for us to take care of now that I'm back. Uh, a cursed box? Or a loose monster troll, huh?" Y/N, Toby and Claire has their arms crossed as they gave Jim a raised brow and a grin. "Actually, Y/N, Claire and I kinda took care of that stuff while you were gone." Aaarrrgghh!!! and F/N nodded sheepishly with a tight smile. 

Jim was let down, but tried not to show, "Oh, okay. What about some training? It'd be good for us to get back in the Forge and... You know?" Jim said changing the subject. Before anyone could reply, Aaarrrgghh!!! sniffed the air. "I smell Usurna." Blinky stopped his small tantrum and let out a small gasp. "Oh, dear."

Two Krubera gaurds came in and growled either at the sight of them or the burnt books that was still on fire. Aaarrrgghh!!! quickly put it out, as everyone gave nervous looks. Y/N had her arms crossed standing next to Blinky now, as Usurna came in, Vendel coming in but his new wooden staff, that looked like an old wizard staff, was caught in the doorway, but eventually got it out. 

"So... it's true. The human Trollhunter has returned from his frolic in the Darklands." Usurna said with a smirk on her face. Blinky bowed his head, placing his hand on his chest, "The human Trollhunter humbly apologizes and throws himself at the mercy of the Troll Tribunal." Jim looked at him confused, right... he didn't know about them yet, "Tribunal?" Blinky nudged him to stop talking.