Magic Bridge Heist

Start from the beginning

"An emotional anchor for us to shadow jump in, to get the pieces back!" He then gasped in realization, "Oh, my gosh! We're gonna steal a bridge! Magic bridge heist!" Toby cheered. Yet another mission to steal something. Y/N chuckled and checked the time, "Well, we better get going." Toby didn't hear her yet until he was done with his cheer and pose.

"Come on, T.P., we gotta get to class." Claire walked away as Toby looked at her confused with the new nickname, "'T.P.'?" Y/N and Toby followed her with a raised brow. "'Toby Pie'," Claire confirmed and Toby shook his head. "I don't like it. Mm-mm." Claire chuckles, "Don't fight it." F/N woke up and looked around making Y/N chuckle. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N arrived at school, and went inside, people congratulated her for winning Spring Fling. Y/N entered her class and sat in her seat. The school went by okay and she was in recess. Which was a perfect moment for a phone call. The caller was Claire, "Hello, Claire?"

"Hey, Y/N. NotEnrique called and we have to go get him, but we need to find a secluded area. Meet us in the forest a bit further away. Can you track us?" Y/N nodded even though, Claire couldn't see and went to the office to tell them she wasn't feeling well, and needed to go home.

The office let her and she ran to her car, Y/N picked up her friend's location and she drove off.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was evening already and she saw Toby and Claire waiting by the side of the road. They waved at her car and she parked it on the side. She got out and took out her flashlight. Flicking it on, the three ventured into the forest. Toby placed the fetch over his head. "Still no sign of Jim?" 

Toby then took his head out, "Nothing but barren Darklands. And I'm running out of Nougat Nummies." He threw a Nougat Nummy in. The three stopped at an area, filled with most trees. "You think this is secluded enough?" Claire looked at Y/N and Toby. "For a magic bridge? This far out, we could hide a few dead bodies."

Y/N chuckled and nodded, "Yeah. This area isn't bad." Toby continued chuckling until he bumped into Claire and let out a few chuckles. Claire stared at him with a frown. "All right, let's do this quick." Claire gets out her Shadow Staff, "Making portals is exhausting, and I don't know how many I've got in me."

She then opened a portal. "Wow! You're turning pro with that magic shadow stick." Y/N patted her shoulder, and Claire smiled, "Well, it's powered by emotions. Getting the guy I like out of the Darklands? Plenty of emotion." Toby looked at her with a surprised look and Y/N only smirked. Y/N placed F/N down, who popped out from her bag and set him down. Y/N went straight in and bumped into a box, she moved away, and a few moments later Claire appeared also bumping into it. 

All of a sudden, rattling noises startled them and Y/N flashed her flashlight at the box that was slowly opening, and out came NotEnrique. "To"ok you long enough." Claire glared at him for scaring them. "What are you doing in there?" 

NotEnrique looked around stuttering, "I-- uh, Suzy's a little scared of the dark. And, with all the freaky noises, this place is giving her the heebie-jeebies." NotEnrique hugged Suzy making Claire and Y/N chuckle, Claire placed her flashlight on one of the boxes and placed her staff beside her, "All right, come on, Where are we?"

Claire walked away to one of the crates that she and Y/N hit against. NotEnrique and Y/N came over to help her. "All's I could make out was someone saying "starboard" or "captain." We could be on a spaceship, for all I know."

All of a sudden they heard a horn blowing and Claire placed a hand over her ear and she heard some voices, "Yeah, yeah, the paperwork says dump it here." Claire looked at NotEnrique and Y/N. "'Dump it'?" Y/N repeated those words and realized immediately, then they heard some movements, "We're on a cargo ship!" Y/N stated the cargo shook a bit violently making all three fall to the floor, "They're dumping us into the ocean!"