Y/N chuckled and Claire smiled and went back to their books all of a sudden horns blew in Trollmarket, and Toby dropped on his butt, and sat up looking curious up curious at the sound of the horns. "Holy horns, what's that?"

Blinky and Y/N looked at each other, Y/N called for F/N and he hopped onto her shoulder, then the five of them ran out to the streets of Trollmarket where the crowd stood. Toby squeezed to the front and saw more trolls, walking in a single file as they walked by. Some they recognize but there were two they didn't recognize, or rather the stone pile a guard was holding. Which seemed to be the one from Gatto. 

"Whoa! All the troll heavyweights are here. Hey! Wise Wumpa lady!" The wumpa looked at Toby, she didn't smile or wave back and simply continued following the other leaders. The other four made it upfront. Blinky and Y/N walked towards Vendel. "Who summoned the Tribunal, Vendel?" 

Vendel stopped in his tracks and stared down at the Trollhunters, "The Tribunal summoned themselves. Word of the Trollhunter's stupidity to enter the Darklands has spread like the plague. And now, they're calling for the destruction of Killahead Bridge." Claire immediately ran after Vendel, Blinky tried to stop her. 

"But if they destroy the bridge, Jim won't be able to get out." She told him and Vendel merely stared at the girl and continued walking, "I'm well aware of that, and I'm trying to prevent it. Let's go, Blinkous, Y/N." The said two walked up to Claire as she stared at Vendel's back. "There goes our hope." 

Blinky placed a hand on her shoulder with his voice raised in determination, "We must keep searching. Master Jim's time is running out." Blinky and Y/N jogged after the Tribunal. Blinky and Y/N turned to them and Blinky made a stay-put hand signal at them and caught up with Vendel. The two Krubera guards blocked the path immediately and glared at Toby and Claire who tried to follow them in.

Blinky, Y/N, and the Tribunal walked toward the Heartstone. The two looking behind them, "You think the meeting will be..." Y/N started looking at Vendel. F/N purred nervously. Blinky could only look down. "I am unsure. We will see."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

They all arrived in the Heartstone and immediately discussed what to do now. "I see no reason for your impatience. He may still be alive. There's been no other Trollhunter chosen. Why do we have to move now?" Vendel questioned his voice telling them that they didn't need to destroy the bridge. Y/N stood next to Vendel with her arms crossed. F/N glaring at each member, with a hiss. 

"We cannot allow the child's folly to endanger all of trollkind." Usurna tried to reason with Vendel. "Foolish he was to go in alone. Should not have gone at all." The wumpa said, shrugging her shoulders. "If Gunmar finds the boy, what's stopping him from getting out?" Another female leader spoke, who almost has a similar feature to Normura in terms of physique, Bork, a slim, tall troll. She had brown hair, kept up by a purplish headband. She had greenish skin, made of stone like all trolls and she had elvish-like ears, a sharp chin, and scale-like stone features on her arms, a feature distinguishing her from most trolls. She had razor-sharp teeth and didn't have an underbite, unlike most trolls. She, like all trolls, wore leather clothing.

"Killahead Bridge is locked in the vault." Vendel tried to reassure them. "Like a vault will stop Gunmar." Usurna mocked, then the rocks that sat on the table rose and Gatto appeared in a smaller appearance. "Tear it down, and let the flesh thing perish in the Darklands. Your toy amulet will choose another."

Y/N stepped up to him with her fist raised but Vendel raised a hand, stopping her but never looked at her as he continued glaring at the rest of the Tribunal. "The Trollhunter's fate is not yet sealed." Vendel tapped his staff on the ground, "The amulet has yet to call another. He may still return to us."