A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

"Something's escaping from the Darklands! look out!" Blinky cried, backing the kids up while F/N growled at it. But, the portal disappeared and a familiar small gnome appeared, Chompsky weakly pulled himself up the ring, groaning.

The portal cleared and Toby and Y/N let out a gasp, Blinky smiling at the sight while Claire and F/N were confused about who that was. "Gnome Chompsky! You're back!" Toby squealed, running up to the small guy. "By Deya's grace, He survived!" Blinky said happily, the poor Gnome stood straight on the fetch before tumbling down, seeming exhausted. He bounced from rock to rock, finally landing on the ground with a small grunt.

"Chompsky!" Toby picked up the whimpering Gnome, excited. "Hey, bud!" Toby picked up their small friend. F/N jumped to Toby's shoulder and stared at the small gnome as he rubbed his cheek against him. "Tough little guy." Aaarrrgghh!!! said as Toby shared a small moment with him. "Awww, I thought you were lost forever. Hey, bud Hey."

Toby set the petite creature back on the rock, Chompsky seeming more relaxed now. F/N hopped next to the gnome. "Chompsky? The one who was looking for Enrique?" Claire said, walking up towards him and kneeling down to the Gnome. "Uh-huh. Wait." Chompsky nodded before making some noise, feeling his pockets while spinning in a circle. With a laugh of excitement, Gnome Chompsky had pulled out a pacifier, Claire growing in shock at the sight.

"Enrique!" She grabbed the pacifier. "You found him! Is he... Is he okay?" Chompsky nodded, giving her a thumbs up and putting her mind at ease. "Thank you for giving me that." She held the nook close as Blinky rubbed her back and Y/N placed a hand on her shoulder. Chompsky laughed, excited that she was happy. He gave her a bow as she finally relaxed before Blinky had begun to speak.

"What did you see, my tiny fellow? Did you see... Gunmar?" Y/N punched his arm when he exaggerated on Gunmar when she saw the poor Gnome grew frightened at the name, leaping before he lowered his head, pulling off his hat and revealing the stump of his horn, nothing but a jagged surface. The team gasped at the sight, their eyes wide.

"Gunmar did that? How did you escape?" Chompsky chattered before trying to act out what had happened. Chompsky began to sneak around the stone before freezing. He leaped to the side and raised his arms, trying to pull off an imitating look before acting out, him running quickly in a circle almost making Y/N dizzy. "What is he saying?" Claire asked, turning to Blinky.

"Ooh, a game of Pandamine."  Y/N side-eyes him. 

"Panda... Mine?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asked but Toby quickly answered it with a different name. "Charades!" The Gnome continued to act out, hopping foot from the foot.

"You...uh, You-You-You-You escaped the Darklands by looking, uh... angry?" Blinky said, unsure as Gnome Chompsky had been chomping angrily at the air. Y/N face-palmed. "By, By being constipated!" Toby yelled, seeming comfortable with his answer. He gently elbowed Aaarrrgghh!!! with a "Ha!" 

"No, Gunmar!" Aaarrrgghh!!! answered. He had been right when Chompsky stopped his act, giving the troll a thumbs up and nodding frantically. Y/N clapped her hands, "Nice work, Aaarrrgghh!!!"

Aaarrrgghh!!! chuckles, "Like panda-mine." Toby chuckled, shrugging, his answer obviously not even close but hey, he tried. Chompsky made some angry grunts, stomping to Blinky's closest shoulder, scratching and pounding on it, only for Blinky to let out a laugh. "Oh, oh, oh! I like this." 

"He's... He's tickling me!"

"You escaped Gunmar by tickling him? No, by massaging him!" Toby pointed out, Y/N beginning to realize what he had meant. "A message!" She said, Chompsky telling her that she had figured it out. With a happy laugh, Chompsky had acted out again, this time swinging his arms and saying 'die' frantically around.