"I'll be fine. Yesterday's incident passed quickly thanks to you taking care of me. I appreciate you looking after me." Douxie sighed and brought her in for a hug, Y/N smiled and hugged him back. Douxie lets her go, "Just be careful, alright?" Y/N nodded and entered room, getting quickly dressed and quickly leaving.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N arrived at the house, to see flashing colorful lights. "Oh... Wow." Y/N got out of her car, locking it and knocked on the door, loudly. The door opened and Claire's head popped out. "Y/N! You came!" The girl hugged the girl with a big smile. Y/N patted her back and pushing her slightly by grabbing her shoulders.

"Okay, what's happening?" Claire groaned and glared at her door, mostly replacing to think of NotEnrique. "Long story. Aaarrrgghh!!! came in not too long ago but he's acting strange." Y/N hummed, crossing her arms, "Alright, I'll see what I can do here. Come on." Claire and Y/N walked back inside at it was a mess inside.

"Woah..." Claire nodded, "Yeah." Y/N and Claire walked through the house. She stopped when she saw Aaarrrgghh!!! dancing his life away. Y/N raised a brow, and was that NotEnrique on top of him? "Ugghh...I don't think convincing them to leave will help." Claire sighed and thanked the girl for coming at least.

Claire grabbed the college girl's hand and dragged her upstairs looking pissed off, almost exploding her mind. On the stairs, Bagdwella had been flirting with one of Gato's guards. "So, what do you do? Oh. The strong, silent type. I see. Say, what does a girl gotta do to get that mask off?" While she talked to the silent troll, Claire had stomped up the stairs with Y/N behind her, looking at the pair with literally questions in her mind, the two paying them no mind.

Claire was not pleased when she and Y/N stepped into her room, snow falling from the ceiling. In the corner of the bay window, two Quagawhumps had built a snowman, a close replica to what they looked like. She stepped over, not hesitating to ask what they had done. Y/N placing a hand over her mouth. 

"Why is it snowing in my room?" She glared at the Quagawhumps. "Is blizzard magic not okay?" Y/N covered her mouth as Claire's brows furrowed and screamed her frustration out. The Quagawhumps looked at each other and went to leave. Y/N placed an arm around her shoulder, patting her shoulder, calming her.

The greenish trolls stepped out, mumbling to each other.

"She's weird." 

"Yeah." 

As Claire breathed heavily, fuming, "Calm down. We'll find a way." Then she and Claire heard the noise of a car beeping, Claire rushed to her window and her eyes landed on Mary and Darci who seemed to be stomping towards the door, unhappy about not being invited. Panic began to set in and Claire had pushed away from the window.

"Oh no. Not them!" Claire ran past Y/N and she took her turn to look out the window. She did see a pair of feets. "Oh, boy."

She heard some voices down there, the snowtroll melting in Claire's room, and all of a sudden she hears grunts and shoes slipping. 'Are they climbing the house?!' Y/N backed away when the two girls entered the room. The two turned to Y/N and let out a surprise scream.

"Who are you?" The Asian girl asked, Y/N raised a brow at them. "I should be asking you that. You're the ones breaking in." The brown girl with an afro walked up to her and introduced to her, "I'm Darci and this is Mary. We're best friends of Claire. Well, I think we still are." Y/N hummed," Yet, you're breaking in?"

The two girls looked away and the Asian girl, Mary, shook her head, "Wait, this isn't the time for a talk with a hot college girl here. I need to find my soulmate!" Then the girl rushed out of the room while Darci stayed. "Wait, hold on!"