A Team Build Up

Start bij het begin

"See?... It's not that heavy... " Before anyone could respond, Bagdwella came in, crying for Jim, the whole team turning towards her direction. "Troll-Troll-Trollhunter, It's urgent!" 

" What is it? Is everything okay?" Jim asked frantically. " I have a package I need delivered to my sister, Sagdwella!" She explained, shoving the small chest into Jim's hands. "She lives under a trailer park in Oo- tah."

"Wait a minute. You want me to mail something?" He pushed the mail back towards her, but she stopped it, the two shoving it back and forth, neither giving up. "Your post office is more efficient than our carrier mice trolls. I suppose they don't eat the parcels either. You're supposed to answer every call."

" I don't think mail is what the Trollhunters had in mind." He pushed back, "This is a call." She said, Jim, gripping the package and sighing as she dug for something. "Ah, fine. Jim the mailman. Why not?" He whined to his friends before Bagdwella gave him a piece of paper.

"The address. Whatever you do, do not open it!" She got extremely close, moving her hair from her other eye and her tone became threatening. "I've got my eye on you. Gehehee." Jim turned, glancing at the box before Toby grunted, pulling all the attention to him as he struggled to stand but held the hammer straight up.

"Hey Jim, look at me! I got it! I got it!" He lost his balance, nearly dropping it. As he tried to keep it steady, he nearly took off Y/N, Jim, and Claire's heads if they hadn't ducked. "I don't got it! I don't got it! I don't got it, I don't got it, I--" He crashed into tons of items, Draal groaning at the mess. 

"Ohh, everything hurts." Y/N face-palmed and sighed. She took out her phone to see the time, "Come on, you guys, I'll drop you guys off at school. Claire hand your shadow staff to Draal." Claire nodded and tried to close it, Y/N walked towards her and placed a hand on the shoulder. "Just focus your energy on it to close it." Claire nodded and closed her eyes, focusing. The shadow staff closed. 

Y/N smiled and Claire handed the staff to Draal and Jim shut off his armor, and the three followed Y/N to her car and she dropped them off at their school. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N parked her car, in the parking lot. Getting out of her car, not before hiding F/N and walking into the school to the library where the second Spring Fling competition was starting. She was the last to arrive in the room. The others were waiting for her. The principal noticed her, welcoming her, "Ah! Miss Y/N glad of you to join us. I've already paired the nominees in a boy-girl pair. You're the last to pair with Mr Casperan.

Douxie waved to her and she walked over to him. Everyone then paid attention to the principal. "Arcadia High is doing a Touch-A-Truck-athon competition, we'll be doing a casual find the golden star in the library. The librarian was kind enough for us to be here. But you still have to be silent and don't yell when you find the star. Now, begin!"

The pairs dispersed, and Douxie and Y/N went to the right side of the library. And looked through each section. She could hear frustrated groans from the other two pairs. She looked at Douxie, who was looking from book to book. She looked around again and went behind another bookshelf.

"I'm going to check the other side." Douxie nodded and went back to the books. Once she moved away from his sight, she quickly chanted a spell, "Rats nedlog eht dnif." (Find the golden star) then a small orb appeared and flew away, Y/N followed it, and looked around to make it look like she not acting unusual.

The light turned to the corner and hit a book, making a small flash making Y/N smile. She took out the book and found the golden star sticking on the front of the book. She rushed back to Douxie. "Hey, I found it!" She whispered to him. Douxie smiled, "Well done, love." The two walked back to the principal and showed the star to her. She nodded and went to get the others.