"Yeah, if we need to teleport an olive or a baby mouse," Toby says, swinging the broom and hitting Claire in the face, making her let go of Y/N's hands. "Oops! Hehe! Claire turns a glares at him. "What did you just say?"

"I said you have an awesome staff and you totally deserve it. Even though you lost the Killstone." Toby states, obviously lying before taunting her in a drawled voice. Y/N looks at Toby with a warning look, "Toby..." Claire scoffs defensively. "Excuse me, Mr. God King, you were the one in charge of getting the stone and you blew it!" She shouts and places her hands on her hips as Draal wanders off, bringing Y/N along with him. Her finger prodded his large stomach. Draal and Y/N stepped beside Aaarrrgghh!!!, glancing up at the larger troll.

"Uh, should we stop them?" Aaarrrgghh!!! asks with a worried frown. Draal contemplates for a second before responding with a smirk. "Uh...nah. This is the Forge. Let them spar." Y/N crossed her arms. "Their emotions might get the best of them sooner or later. 

Toby and Claire who already engaged in a small fight. The two swung at one another and blocked each blow. "And if Jim were here--"  Claire added in before getting cut off by Toby's shout. "But Jim's not here. You know where he is? Jim's getting chewed out right now by ghosts because of your butterfingers!" He shouts before Claire delivers a blow to his stomach, making him gasp and cough.

Y/N then turns to the side to see Jim back, she waved at him and welcomed him back. Toby and Claire, the two were still going at each other's throats while Jim appeared within the Forge, turning to the fight. "And who are you calling Newbie?" Claire asks Toby, dodging his advances.

"I've been eaten by a troll. What have you done?" Toby swings the broom at her but Claire blocks it and Toby swings again but misses and spun around. "I've been keeping your butt alive." She shot back, kicking him in the back, the force shoving him to the floor. Quickly sitting up, Toby's furiousness grew.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I've been there for Jim since the beginning." He tossed the broom at Claire, causing her to duck. The staff turned black as he growled, her hands tightening once again around it. The pointed edges of the staff nearly closed together, building another portal. Catching on to what was going to happen, Jim and Y/N let out a gasp, Jim jumping into the fight.

"Get down!" He tackled Toby to the floor, right as a portal appeared right where Toby stood a second before. Realizing right away, Claire dropped the staff. Y/N ran to the girl and placed her hand on the shoulder looking at the staff beside them she picked it up and held it. "Oh, my gosh, Jim! I-I didn't mean to!" 

Toby didn't waste a second, standing and pointing a finger at Claire, calling out to his friend like a five-year-old to their mother. "Jim, she tried to kill me!" Before they could argue, Jim swung his arms out, getting between them, aggravated. "Stop! Enough! The council was right." His voice dropped at the end, Draal stepping in to ask a question. "What did my father say?"

"He said that we need to step it up. And that's not just coming from him, that's coming from me, too. Our task ahead just got harder. If we want all the stones, the path now goes through Angor Rot. And we all know what that means. Even the council doesn't know how to stop him. We all need to pull our weight and that goes for me, too. That means more training, work harder--"

Before Jim could finish, Claire twirled her staff, stepping up to him. "I'll do whatever it takes." Toby pushes her aside, and mocks her, almost, "Brown noser. We'll do whatever it takes. But if Rookie here gets to rock a sweet weapon, I get to rock a sweet weapon, too!" He had run over to the weapon stand. his eyes drifting over each weapon.

Until they landed on an orange hammer. Letting out a gasp, he instantly reached for it. "War hammer!" He pulled at the handle, the weapon not moving from its spot. "One second!... wait for it!..." His back cracked as he fell over, dropping the weapon but going again. The others watch him with worry.