A new girl on the team

Mulai dari awal

They backed away but Jim only grinned and splashed water on them with his sword. They sizzled into nothing as the last one still tried to attack, jumping over the blast of water but Jim was prepared. He shoved his sword into the geyser, water rocketing off the shiny blade and taking out the last one, nothing but smoke remained. His friends watched from behind, Toby jumping with a laugh before he and Aaarrrgghh!!! fist-bumped. "Boom, boom."

"Adios, fire cats!" Toby quoted. Jim walked to his friends, his armor evaporating into nothing. "Well done, Master Jim. Another victory for our Trollhunter." Blinky placed his hands on his shoulders. "'Trollhunters.' Come on, guys, it's a team effort." They headed to the street, Jim eying his damage. "Uh, guys, the fire hydrant--" Aaarrrgghh!!! stuck it in the ground, upside down but it stopped pouring water.

"Close enough." Y/N rolled her eyes and walked towards it, she raised a hand towards it her gem started to glow, as she blankly chanted, "Erew you woh ot kcab og." (Go back to how you were) and in a flash the fire hydrant was fixed back up, there was water still around, "Retaw etaropave." (Evaporate water). The water disappeared.

Y/N turned to the group, who looked at her with shocked looks. "What? Vendel has been teaching me well with magic." Toby clapped his hands with a big smile. "That was awesome-sauce!" Blinky walked towards him and patted her shoulder. "Wonderful work, Master Y/N. You've done well."

Y/N smiled at him in thanks. Jim and Toby hopped onto the Vespa. "It's getting close to dawn. You guys better get back to Trollmarket."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The next morning arrived quickly and Y/N decided to go to Trollmarket, "Hey, Douxie! I'll be leaving now! I gotta go train." Douxie handed over her packed lunch, which he prepared earlier. Y/N made up a little lie (not really a lie) that she took lessons for Martial arts plus sword fighting. "Be careful love." Y/N thanked him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Douxie smiled a bit dazed and placed his hand on his cheek that she kissed. Archie watching the scene, 'hurled' a little. Douxie glared at him and he only licked his paw as if he didn't make that noise.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N looked at the textbook Vendel gave her to practice her magic. She and Draal were in the Hero's forge, Draal was busy finishing off fixing Kanjigar's stones. Finding his remains in the last month took so long. Y/N looked at the dummy in front of her and was about to cast a magic attack Vendel recommended to her. Then Toby's voice rang out.

"Prepare yourself for the Sacred Grounds, where Trollhunters are broken and remade into warriors. The Hero's Forge!" His voice echoed throughout the area. "All this for one Trollhunter?" And she knew that voice anywhere, it seemed Jim had brought his girlfriend down.

"I mean, I train here, too, so does Y/N, when we need to up our game, get ripped, maximize our squat cores. You know, hero stuff." Her eyes went past Toby trying to flex, finding Draal. "Whoa! Is that Draal? Kanjigar's son?" Toby followed her. "In the flesh- stone. Stone flesh."

"What's that statue he's making?" She stared at the mysterious 'statue'. "I do not make statues." He said a bit too harshly. "This is my father." Draal wasn't bothered that another human was in Trollmarket. "Took a while to track down all his remains." Draal had walked off after letting out an angry huff and went to watch Y/N train her magic.

"Hate to be there when we have to rebuild Jim, right? What a mess. Well, I just grossed myself out." Toby blankly said with a blank expression. "You fight in an arena surrounded by the remains of dead Trollhunters? That is... the most heroic thing I've ever seen. Can we turn it on?"