•𝙑𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙊 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍•

"In my mind and in my car~"

A distortion of the song blasted from a nearby large speaker, reverberating itself as it bounces around the huge room. Muted neon blue and red lights that appear in seemingly ordered squares, flicker along with the echoing rhythm.

"We can't rewind we've gone too far~"

It continues to play as I stand on a platform by the circular door, theres a narrow strip of flooring. Safety measures seemed to be none existent all over the building. I assumed these 'Vees' were at least rich enough to protect themselves.

My stomach twists and churns as I try to force myself to walk across.

"Pictures came and broke your heart~"

I make the mistake of peering over the edge. My heart sinking to my stomach as I'm met with the sight of a bottomless dark pit. The outside of the pit is made up of a dimly lit vaccum of water. It's dark but I can make out shadows. Shadows with strange electric blue and bright red patterns on them just like the walls.

"Put the blame on VCR~"

I realise they are what appear to be sharks. They move quite irregularly, jerking forward quickly and bumping into each other and the glass walls that contain them. Its like they are riled up about something.

"You are a radio star!~"

I let my gaze wander across the platofrm to where a figure leans over a desk which is smothered in wires, monitors and electronic bits and bobs. The figure wears a navy blue tuxedo and is currently

"You are a radio star!~"

The music reaches its repetitive chorus and he hurls himself onto the floor  laughing and yells with a sense of triumph,

"VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR!"

He spins around on his knees and spots me. The music ceases immediately with a record scratching sound.

I almost burst out laughing, I know sinnners are supposed to look a little strange but this guy.

This guy has a literal fucken TV as a head.

I cover my snort of laughter with a cough and see his eyes wide with shock and embarrassment of being caught with his pants down. He clears his throat and regains his composure.

"And uh, Who the fuck are you?" His tone deadbeat, an eyebrow raised and gesturing to me. I spot a silver ring wrapped around his finger.

"Someone called Valentino told me to give this note to Vox. I take it you're Vox." Keeping my eyes on him, I extremely carefully walk across the platform, not even allowing my eyes to fall down to the dark pit.

"You've never heard of me?"

Before I have a chance to reply, he starts to throw information at me.

"You're lying! Everyone knows me. I'm one of the Vees, CEO of VoxTek!" He gloats before then chuckles nervously at my lack of response. "I, uhh, just defeated Alastor."

"Who's Alastor--" I began and Vox's eyes shine.

"You don't know who Alastor is! Haha! Well you shouldn't, he is a completely irrelevant and outdated prick!"

"If you say so." I mumble and pass him the note. This guy is way too full of himself for someone with a rectangular head. I spot him squinting at the note holding it right infront of his flat head.