Opening Move (Final Part)

Start from the beginning

Unsurprisingly, it's still on Checkmate Kiyotaka's perspective.

"Ugh, when are we going to watch another person's perspective?!"

"While he's somewhat interesting, I wouldn't want this whole screening just to be on him"

Dissatisfaction swayed throughout the Auditorium. They weren't necessarily wrong though, a "boring" person like me wouldn't really get people engaged in watching this screening.

"Everyone remember that the Chess-themed Man stated profusely that the screen will show key figures from each year that played a significant role on the Checkmate Timeline, Checkmate Ayanokoji's importance in the Checkmate Timeline is anticipated and will be presented on the screen."

Manabu diligently expressed

"Though Horikita-Senpai, how important do you think Checkmate Ayanokoji will be? With so many divergences and deviations soon to be presented on the screen, I suspect he will be a main player in this vigorous school"

Nagumo speculated Checkmate Kiyotaka's possible involvement in class competition

If he were to take a role as leader, Checkmate Kiyotaka would plausibly still hide in the shadows using someone from his class as a scapegoat and a tool....

"The value of his importance is something I can't estimate"

"Is that so? What if Checkmate Ayanokoji wants to join the Student Council, would you accept him?"

Nagumo purpose a pivotal hypothetical

The Student Council holds immense authority over the other students. They are a special group elected to address issues of conducting special meetings among classes.

Manabu offered me a chance to become a secretary in the student council after the conclusion of the Class C and D trial.

"Assuming that my Checkmate self operates similarly to me, I would assess Checkmate Ayanokoji to determine if he truly fits for the council"

"Excellent answer, Horikita-Senpai, but what if Checkmate Horikita-Senpai declines Checkmate Ayanokoji's position in the council? What if my Checkmate counterpart swoops in and gives Checkmate Ayanokoji a spot in the council?

Nagumo wore a smug smile directly looking at Manabu

This also confirm my assumption of Nagumo being part of the Student Council

His familiar tone with Manabu spoke volumes.

"I would hope your Checkmate self does not consider doing such actions, after all, you went behind my back and instated Ichinose Honami into the council despite me rejecting her"

Manabu revealed shocking information that shooked the core of the Auditorium

Ichinose was already rejected from the Student Council by Horikita Manabu, however Nagumo leveraged his influence within the council to secure her position.

This confirms that Nagumo Miyabi's position in the Student Council has to be the Vice-President 

Students from the first and third year were speculating about Nagumo's actions.

Ichinose's class was shocked to hear this. But due Ichinose's determine nature, they didn't care if she was accepted into the council in an unauthorized way. After all, it benefits her class.

Kanazki wore a skeptical expression. 

On the contrary, the second years remained eerily quiet, as though awaiting a signal to offer their thoughts on Nagumo's actions